Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Reacts To Criticism For Kissing Reporter in Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was probably harmless, but is Pulev ****** or has he been living under a rock for the past year or 2?
    #MeToo will absolutely have him for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      I’m shocked how quickly he grabbed her face then managed to get his kiss off. Admirable. I’m always trying to kiss my female friends but I’m always met by a karate chop or a left hook, overhand right.

I need to surprise them. I think when I close my eyes then move my face towards them gives the game away so they counter my move easily
      That's the thing bro, don't be too predictable, for beginners don't close your eyes, close them when both of you guys lips are already touching.. What I used to do was creep from behind and then slide to the front and just quickly snatch the kiss, it starts like that, in the end you end up even French kissing them just for both of you'lls fun and then finally friends with benefits, ***, good luck

Comment

Props to Pulev for not giving a sh#t about these sensitive lil motherf*kers

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
          That's the thing bro, don't be too predictable, for beginners don't close your eyes, close them when both of you guys lips are already touching.. What I used to do was creep from behind and then slide to the front and just quickly snatch the kiss, it starts like that, in the end you end up even French kissing them just for both of you'lls fun and then finally friends with benefits, ***, good luck
          Lololololol

Comment

So they were friends before it happened and she had no problem joining him at the fight Party after it happened. Why exactly is this still a story? If she was truly upset and felt violated that would be one thing but she went to party with the guy afterwards.

Sorry "Me Too", you can't have this one.

Comment

I would forbid women who want to interview with their breasts and mega-decolettage and who would abuse with their ***ual eradiation. Michelle Joy-Phelps was also irritating.

What are sluts looking for at sports events?

Boxing is originally a gentleman-sport, but since the 1970s more and more primitive..

Comment

American Pansy ******** are not ready for that, only *******uals and lesbian can make out, thats normal. I am pretty sure if Ellen Degeneres decided to put on toxito and start kissing random
                women on the street for camera laughs no one would say chit. Well Kubrat is a real man from eastern europe block, different menthality, like Kovalev, he sh11ts on what american ultra sensitive media considers to be normal. Go Kubrat. And women like it anyways.
                Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 03-26-2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                  It was probably harmless, but is Pulev ****** or has he been living under a rock for the past year or 2?
                  #MeToo will absolutely have him for breakfast.
                  ...kinda?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    ...kinda?

I had an enforced night-stop in Sofia a few years back after our aircraft was struck by lightning - thought it was a lovely place. It ended up being one of the best nights out I've ever had - still not a patch on Memphis over Elvis' birthday weekend though.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                      That was disgusting.

Would be livid if it was my wife/girlfriend/sister/friend.
                      you would do nothing about it. you'd be knocked into the next decade if you tried anything. you ain't built like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X