Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Reacts To Criticism For Kissing Reporter in Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Reacts To Criticism For Kissing Reporter in Video

IBF #1 heavyweight contender Kubrat Pulev has dismissed criticism for forcibly kissing sports reporter Jennifer Ravalo on the lips during a post-fight interview on Saturday night. The 37-year-old had just defeated Romanian boxer Bogdan Dinu in Las Vegas, his 27th win in 28 professional fights and seventh victory since his 2014 knockout loss to former Ukranian heavyweight Wladimir Klitschko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

pulev's tongue smiles...

Comment

You mess with Kubrat, you get the Pulev!

Comment

Sick goddamn piece of shit. Fuck you, Pulev. Perverted *******.....

Comment

Rapist Pulev out raping everybody all the time

Comment

Even if she's his friend... This is weird.

Comment

Who gives a damn if they don't? Gosh. Some people want to make other people's situations into national headlines when they don't even care. I could understand if the lady was making it a big deal but she's not. So why should we? Just move on. I'm done lol

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                Who gives a damn if they don't? Gosh. Some people want to make other people's situations into national headlines when they don't even care. I could understand if the lady was making it a big deal but she's not. So why should we? Just move on. I'm done lol
                exactly! haha strange af by pulev but he seems a little crazy. but if she doesnt care idk why everyone is making such a fuss about this.

Comment

Pulev is the 'Ravishing Rick' of boxing.

Comment

Toxic Masculinity

Comment

Working...
                    X