Kubrat Smiles: SEXUALLY ASSAULTS REPORTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubrat Smiles: SEXUALLY ASSAULTS REPORTER

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yah...114100910.html

Posted about this in the fight night thread but overlooked. Wth is this guy doing

She looks like a pron star, good for him

Comment

Yeah you can’t run around doing that

Comment

Adriana Jimenez should interview him next.

Comment

Pulev is a ****in G Wonder what his pop star wife thinks about that

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Yeah you can’t run around doing that
            He's a professional boxer, a police officer and a certified G.

You and I can't run around doing that.

Comment

That's not even funny. She was very uncomfortable with that. That's someone else's wife/gf/sister/mother or whatever. No one would like that sort of sexual assault. This is why i hate the fact that boxing doesn't have one umbrella sort of thing, the book need to be thrown at him. Women need to be allowed to do their jobs without this sort of ****** things, this is why all men get that look from women. That was phucked up and i hope he gets his ranking removed for it, or better yet i hope she press charges for sexual assault.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                That's not even funny. She was very uncomfortable with that. That's someone else's wife/gf/sister/mother or whatever. No one would like that sort of sexual assault. This is why i hate the fact that boxing doesn't have one umbrella sort of thing, the book need to be thrown at him. Women need to be allowed to do their jobs without this sort of ****** things, this is why all men get that look from women. That was phucked up and i hope he gets his ranking removed for it, or better yet i hope she press charges for sexual assault.
                Agreed 100%. You want to really be disgusted, read the comments on that article and on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  +1

You can tell the type of people who post on this board by how they're responding to this. It's disgusting behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                    Agreed 100%. You want to really be disgusted, read the comments on that article and on Twitter.
                    Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                    +1

You can tell the type of people who post on this board by how they're responding to this. It's disgusting behavior.
                    I haven't read much, just watching the video and am feeling let down right now. I hate the fact that women have to go through this, Pulev is a professional and i expect a professional behaviour from him, am tired of men like him bringing other men down in behaviours like this.

This is why men get that "Rapist" look from society sometimes, we have a lot of women in boxing now and i cannot imagine them going through this in 2019. I don't think its funny at all....Quite disgusting kissing her on the lips and everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X