Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubrat Smiles: SEXUALLY ASSAULTS REPORTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulev better hope someone doesn’t convince her to press charges or whenever he comes back to Cali he’s gonna have a warrant for his arrest!

Things have changed nowadays, you can’t no longer say or even hint at sexual advances with women unless they completely consent to it!

Girls are being raised to protect themselves more and some are taking self defense classes an can kick some men’s aśśes out here!

Feminist will be all of this eventually

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      He's a professional boxer, a police officer and a certified G.

You and I can't run around doing that.
      He’s a police officer? That’s even less of a reason to do that. I would never do something like that. The woman gave no indication she wanted him to kiss her like that it was uncomfortable to watch imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        That's not even funny. She was very uncomfortable with that. That's someone else's wife/gf/sister/mother or whatever. No one would like that sort of sexual assault. This is why i hate the fact that boxing doesn't have one umbrella sort of thing, the book need to be thrown at him. Women need to be allowed to do their jobs without this sort of ****** things, this is why all men get that look from women. That was phucked up and i hope he gets his ranking removed for it, or better yet i hope she press charges for sexual assault.
        I agree with you. You shouldn’t have to think of it as someone you know to convince others that that sort of behaviour is wrong unfortunately I think that’s the only way you’ll get through to a lot of people on here lol.

Comment

jeez hes 39 and hes not yet grown out of doing that yet. Most of us did that for the last time in our teens.

Pulev is an overgrown, privileged manchild.

Comment

That was pretty f#cking creepy lol. She seemed w/e about it doe.

Is this some weird Bulgarian thing or dude just kinda off or something?

Comment

Maybe he thought he picked up on something when he saw her nips hanging out?

Comment

Pulev probably confused her with his wife, they both have big, fake tiits after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  He’s a police officer? That’s even less of a reason to do that. I would never do something like that. The woman gave no indication she wanted him to kiss her like that it was uncomfortable to watch imo.
                  I didn't even watch it lmao

I'm just enjoying everyone freaking out about it, but was cool with Fury making out with Sefari

I'm sure they'll just say it's a european thing and move on though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    That's not even funny. She was very uncomfortable with that. That's someone else's wife/gf/sister/mother or whatever. No one would like that sort of sexual assault. This is why i hate the fact that boxing doesn't have one umbrella sort of thing, the book need to be thrown at him. Women need to be allowed to do their jobs without this sort of ****** things, this is why all men get that look from women. That was phucked up and i hope he gets his ranking removed for it, or better yet i hope she press charges for sexual assault.
                    She enjoyed it buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      Adriana Jimenez should interview him next.

I'd rather see Jim Gray.

Comment

Working...
                      X