No announcement yet.

Kubrat Smiles: SEXUALLY ASSAULTS REPORTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Didn't read story. Came for the thread title. Leaving happy. Smiling.
    Green K my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lol NSA have seen weirder shit im sure.

lol so what would this fall under you say? sexual abuse? well that depends on the defination of sexual abuse will be according to az huh.

anyways I think calling this rape is beyond crazy. nukka stole a kiss. charge em with recklessly spreading germs lol.
      In AZ this would fall under sexual abuse if she reported it and the DA elected to prosecute.

----

As for anyone who thinks this is perfectly normal behavior, I'm very curious to see the answers to this question. How would they feel if a man did the same exact thing to them? Still think it's fine then?

Comment

• Wow I'm ashamed of my generation. A bunch of manginas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          That's not even funny. She was very uncomfortable with that. That's someone else's wife/gf/sister/mother or whatever. No one would like that sort of sexual assault. This is why i hate the fact that boxing doesn't have one umbrella sort of thing, the book need to be thrown at him. Women need to be allowed to do their jobs without this sort of ****** things, this is why all men get that look from women. That was phucked up and i hope he gets his ranking removed for it, or better yet i hope she press charges for sexual assault.
          She wanted and loved the kiss. Look at how close she was standing next to him and look at her reaction after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            She enjoyed it buddy.
            This. She literally got up in his face begging to be ****ed. Bunch of beta white knights on twitter and this forum putting the woman on the pedestal.

Comment

• twitter is having an absolute hay day with this

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                She wanted and loved the kiss. Look at how close she was standing next to him and look at her reaction after.
                her body language says it aalllll

Comment

• Originally posted by Granath View Post
                  In AZ this would fall under sexual abuse if she reported it and the DA elected to prosecute.

----

As for anyone who thinks this is perfectly normal behavior, I'm very curious to see the answers to this question. How would they feel if a man did the same exact thing to them? Still think it's fine then?
                  Another man wouldn’t get close enough to do it.

I’ve had strange women grab my rear just because I was cute, kiss me out of excitement etc.

I used to work security in a big city parking garage surrounded by night clubs. I’d literally be helping a group of older women pay their fare and when I turned around they’d grab my ass.

Drunken women running up hugging and kissing me like I’m the hottest guy they seen all night. Mind you this is 2am and they were wasted but only a fool turns away women unless they got visible STD’s.

I’d smile, laugh, and 9/10 times bone. The 1/10 was just cuz they got away.

Not the same if it was Sofia Vergara and not all of them were Kardashian’s but as a man I took care of business.

Seriously now y’all shook by advances from women?

FYI no STD.

I’ve obviously calmed down since then but I’d still take care of business if a WOMAN threw it at me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    her body language says it aalllll
                    exactly. It's not assualt if she likes it which she did.

Comment

• That was very stupid/corny of him.

I do not understand why some female reporters have to wear such revealing clothing though? Especially in a sport that men watch. Do they want to use their bodies to bring attention to themselves from fans and athletes? or do they not rather use their intellect/good questions to bring attention to themselves? And did she get fake boobs as a way to attract more men to her interviews and get "Damn she looks good" comments?

Pulev's behavior is unacceptable and offensive, but wtf are you trying to pull getting fake ****, showing cleavage and getting all close to a man like that? She looked like she was about to suck his d.

Comment

Working...
                      X