Kubrat Smiles: SEXUALLY ASSAULTS REPORTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Kubrat is crazy!

What a guy. She didn't look like she hated it tho.
    On interview before the fight she kinda was very flirty and stood very near to him. No regular interviewer does that. Maybe she wanted traffic to her naked sushi website? And just a hours ago she "Ran" into Kovalev at the supermarket. YEAH RIGHT. I think Pulev and her smashed or she promised him if he won he would get a kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      That's not even funny. She was very uncomfortable with that. That's someone else's wife/gf/sister/mother or whatever. No one would like that sort of sexual assault. This is why i hate the fact that boxing doesn't have one umbrella sort of thing, the book need to be thrown at him. Women need to be allowed to do their jobs without this sort of ****** things, this is why all men get that look from women. That was phucked up and i hope he gets his ranking removed for it, or better yet i hope she press charges for sexual assault.
      Man you come across as a whiny ***** no offense. Maybe you are the one who is culturally insensitive. Bulgarians have some weird traditions, maybe this is normal. Stop getting all sensitive about this ****. She looked perfectly fine with it. It's not like he grabbed her by her **** or ***** or some shiiet. Calm down. Talking about how he needs to be removed from the rankings lmao stop it buddy.

Comment

Man you come across as a whiny ***** no offense. Maybe you are the one who is culturally insensitive. Bulgarians have some weird traditions, maybe this is normal. Stop getting all sensitive about this ****. She looked perfectly fine with it. It's not like he grabbed her by her **** or ***** or some shiiet. Calm down. Talking about how he needs to be removed from the rankings lmao stop it buddy.
        Yep, she felt so comfortable that she said it was embarrassing and strange. He doesn't have the right to do that ****. Next time someone sees your mom or sister and does that, I wanna see your reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
          Yep, she felt so comfortable that she said it was embarrassing and strange. He doesn't have the right to do that ****. Next time someone sees your mom or sister and does that, I wanna see your reaction.
          If it's Kubrat he can do it. A stranger tho, i'd politely ask them to **** off

Comment

She seemed to be a good sport about it. Who knows, maybe a lawsuit will be filed, or she will get more followers on her social media now. Seems anyone with a mic, camera and social media presence can be a “reporter” these days.

Comment

Dafuq was he thinking???

Comment

And that’s all I got to say about that.

Comment

you lot need to man up a little bit. Sexual assault and rape? It was inappropriate and cringe at the time, no need to blow things out of proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    you lot need to man up a little bit. Sexual assault and rape? It was inappropriate and cringe at the time, no need to blow things out of proportion.
                    No sht huh lol, these soft ass millennials.

I have an issue with a married man doing that though. Doesnt he have a wife?

Single men can do that, no problem but married man disrespecting his wife like that is not cool.

Comment

She looked perfectly fine with it.
                      I wasn’t going to give your post a reply to be honest, but all that BS that you wrote shows how dumb you really are. It’s you that needs to calm down..

I don’t give a toss if that is the norm in Bulgaria, what is decent is decent.. if doing that to your wife/mother/daughter/sister is fine by you then good for you and the ones that love doing so.

Comment

Working...
                      X