Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so mayweather can fight mcgregor/nishioka but manny is criticised....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    In 2013 they weren't even in the top 10 at WW you ******.
    his logic is instead of fighting canelo he should have fought spence.. rofl that would have went over well

Comment

the bar has always been set higher for floyd then manny because floyd is simply better.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        the bar has always been set higher for floyd then manny because floyd is simply better.
        In your mind I'm sure.

Comment

You said when he was 36, he was 36 in 2013 not 2015.

In 2015 Mayweather dominated #2 P4P Pacquiao and he retired that year. How come Pacquiao didn't fight them in 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018?
          Pac can fight who he wants as he has a better resume than Floyd and fought much.more and is fotd.
          It's up to Floyd to prove he's up with pac. But floyds always been given a pass by his fans. They want him to be Fotd decade having missed 5 years of it. Do as little as he can get away with
          Last edited by hugh grant; 03-25-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Because canelo is a middleweight and floyd is 100 years old.

But I get it. We have to raise the bar for floyd. THATS HOW GOOD HE IS
            Tell me when Floyd wins titles at 9 weights classes, then he will beat the bar set by Manny.

Comment

Mayweather wasn't running around with a paper belt claiming to be a world champion.
              Wtf does that have to do with anything? You sack up and fight the best. End of discussion. If Manny fought an 0-0 MMA fighter twice, you fools would lose your sh@t! Manny is the epitome of a old school boxing warrior.

Comment

Floyd was a retired fighter who fought these guys purely for money by his own admission while Pac is an active titlist so it’s different.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Tell me when Floyd wins titles at 9 weights classes, then he will beat the bar set by Manny.
                  Floyd with 5 divisions has a better resume then manny with 8.

That should tell you something

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    Look at the cry babys just like I said lol
                    Facts are facts and 90% of the public knows he lost even HBO had Castillo winning 115 to 111 .

Comment

Floyd with 5 divisions has a better resume then manny with 8.

That should tell you something
                      Again, only in your own mind. If people valued what Floyd did over Pac he'd be fotd at the very least

Comment

Working...
                      X