Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so mayweather can fight mcgregor/nishioka but manny is criticised....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Mayweather was criticized for both of those fights or exhibitions
    Yeah but nobody goes hard like the ldbc pro blacks when it comes to pacquiao, they will show emotional anger at pacman, heck they didnt even criticize spence for fighting mikey

If lil old pacman fought mikey they would say he was picking on a smaller guy and if he dont knock him out he aint crap

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Floyd was a retired fighter who fought these guys purely for money by his own admission while Pac is an active titlist so it’s different.
      But why doesn't Floyd just continue to fight as a pro boxer for money? Because he wants to fight berto level guys. Doesn't want Nell at 160, or spence level to further enhance legacy fights

Comment

Honestly I hardly see anyone anymore criticizing Pac. Even Floyd's most ardent supporters on here at least show respect for what he's still accomplishing at 40. It's hard to criticize a guy who's fighting top 5 welterweights when your guy is refusing to rematch said guy and is fighting adolescent kickboxers in Japan.
        I saw mixed reactions after Spence vs Mikey from the Floyd fans. The positive reactions were a mix between genuine enthusiasm to see what Pac could do against a fellow southpaw in Spence. I mean what a spectacle it would be to see a 40 yr old boxer takedown an elite p4p boogeyman that completely shut a young spry Mikey down for 12 rounds. The other side of the reactions were just saying it like it is. Pac should avoid Spence. Fck all that. If Floyd won't fight him then he should fight anyone he wants on the PBC roster. If Pac felt severe damage after the Margarito fight and said a guy who rehydrated to 165 is too big for him, than Spence is an obvious no go zone.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          But why doesn't Floyd just continue to fight as a pro boxer for money? Because he wants to fight berto level guys. Doesn't want Nell at 160, or spence level to further enhance legacy fights
          See you're doing it again. Your raising the bar for Floyd asking him to do something no other fighter has done.

You want floyd at the age of 42 to come out of retirement and fight the number one guy in his 6th weight class. That had never been done by any fighter, but Floyd MUST do it.

Remind me when was the last time Manny fought the number 1 guy while moving up a division?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            See you're doing it again. Your raising the bar for Floyd asking him to do something no other fighter has done.

You want floyd at the age of 42 to come out of retirement and fight the number one guy in his 6th weight class. That had never been done by any fighter, but Floyd MUST do it.

Remind me when was the last time Manny fought the number 1 guy while moving up a division?
            Your twisting things. I'm not actually asking Floyd to come out of retirement now to fight Nell or spence, that's like talking unicorns and flying pigs.
            I'm saying g why did Floyd retire in first place when he can make money as a pro boxer while enhancing a legacy that's behind pacs

Comment

But, but, but, but, Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Your twisting things. I'm not actually asking Floyd to come out of retirement now to fight Nell or spence, that's like talking unicorns and flying pigs.
                I'm saying g why did Floyd retire in first place when he can make money as a pro boxer while enhancing a legacy that's behind pacs
                Because he can make money without boxing and his legacy already surpasses pacs.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Because he can make money without boxing and his legacy already surpasses pacs.
                  All boxers can make money without boxing. Don't you think PAC can, or nelo can fight exhibitions.
                  Because Floyd's not in it for legacy. So how can Floyd's legacy be above PACs when nobody thinks Floyd's shown that he cares for it?
                  Floyd's not fotd, yet PAC can be fotd twice possibly. What's Floyd ever did? He does as little as he can get away with that's what Floyd excels at. And get rid of your silly avatar
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 03-25-2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

so now manny has a belt lol i thought it was a fake belt and that thurman was the real champion. which is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Floyd with 5 divisions has a better resume then manny with 8.

That should tell you something

Like I said, let me know when he gets to nine.

Comment

Working...
                      X