Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so mayweather can fight mcgregor/nishioka but manny is criticised....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Because canelo is a middleweight and floyd is 100 years old.

But I get it. We have to raise the bar for floyd. THATS HOW GOOD HE IS
    Floyd has a very low bar. At 36 Floyd fans considered him ancient and it was a sin to mention spence, thurman etc.
    Pac v thurman, spence, Garcia is mentioned daily. Pac s got to fight all 3 actually, plus crawford. Mustn't forget crawford.
    Talks about Nell v Floyd at 160 is like talking about unicorns and flying pigs. Not serious discussions

Comment

Pacquiao shouldnt have said he wanted the winner, or gone into the ring. Some respect has been lost But im over it, his last few fights he's going the floyd cherrypick route. Pac v danny garcia etc is still good I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Floyd has a very low bar. At 36 Floyd fans considered him ancient and it was a sin to mention spence, thurman etc.
        Pac v thurman, spence, Garcia is mentioned daily. Pac s got to fight all 3 actually, plus crawford. Mustn't forget crawford.
        Talks about Nell v Floyd at 160 is like talking about unicorns and flying pigs. Not serious discussions
        When Floyd was 36 Spence and Thurman were nobodies that had beaten nobody. Who had they beaten in 2013 and before.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          for not fighting a prime welterweight in spence at 40 years old? really?
          I agree with you and I'm more than ok if he choses not to fight him, but what's even crazier is I think Pacquiao is probably going to fight Spence as his last fight. I may be wrong but I think the reason for not including Spence on his list is because he's with PBC and they are treating his next fight as a "semi-final" and would make the fight between the winner and Spence. They are looking for Pacman to get another win and than pass the torch to Spence.

Comment

Wasnt 36 yr old Floyd fighting unbeaten Canelo todays best MW.

At 40 he was beating 38yr old Manny.

I dont understand a thing youre on about its like you only ever tell half a story.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              When Floyd was 36 Spence and Thurman were nobodies that had beaten nobody. Who had they beaten in 2013 and before.
              They were toughest available. Finding your next opponent should be easy. If you just fight toughest available it's easy.
              Spence and thurman were on everyone's tongues. Spence had beat floyd in sparring was going around.

Comment

They were toughest available. Finding your next opponent should be easy. If you just fight toughest available it's easy.
                Spence and thurman were on everyone's tongues. Spence had beat floyd in sparring was going around.
                In 2013 they weren't even in the top 10 at WW you ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  Wasnt 36 yr old Floyd fighting unbeaten Canelo todays best MW.

At 40 he was beating 38yr old Manny.

I dont understand a thing youre on about its like you only ever tell half a story.
                  At 36 he was fighting green Nell at cw. So why can't he fight spence?
                  Just fight toughest available then you can't go far wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    In 2013 they weren't even in the top 10 at WW you ******.
                    In 2015 spence was to p ten you floyd fanboy. When Floyd was 38. But he was too old weren't he?
                    Floyd fought green Nell at cw. So no excuses please
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 03-25-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

In 2015 spence was to p ten you floyd fanboy. When Floyd was 38. But he was too old weren't he?
                      You said when he was 36, he was 36 in 2013 not 2015.

In 2015 Mayweather dominated #2 P4P Pacquiao and he retired that year. How come Pacquiao didn't fight them in 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018?

Comment

Working...
                      X