Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so mayweather can fight mcgregor/nishioka but manny is criticised....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    BS Dummy real fans know Castillo and Madaina beat his A$$. Sugar Ray Leonard would have knock him out like he did his daddy
    Look at the cry babys just like I said lol

Comment

All he has to do is drop the belt. I don't have issue with the criticism, I think it's a reflection of how people truly feel about Pac. He's a great fighter and people want to watch great fighters in great fights. It's a compliment.

Keeping it real, he's 40 and I don't think anyone actually expects him to fight Spence...no knowledgeable boxing head really thinks they are evenly matched at the current moment or that it is a necessary fight, BUT for as long as Pac holds a belt, he's open for that criticism for not fighting the best (and in an equal world the other champs would be just as criticized, including Spence for not targeting Crawford more emphatically...but this is nsb and **** is backwards 9 out of 10 times.).

And c'mon, don't compare Pac to Floyd's clown run in the last 3 years. You're talking about a guy who fought Marquez, Morales, and Barrera before he even stepped foot into welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Not in the way he got it ,he couldnt stop the likes of Diaz and runs through WWs, he used CWs to full advantage and anybody that really knows the sport knows how Manny arrived where he is, great fighter but extremely well managed.
        Which Diaz? David? He got KO’d

You realize that he really is now just truly a 140 pounder. That he could have been a lightweight most of the last decade if he chose to? That he weighed-in in the low 140s for welterweight fights several times? You don’t see it as fighting naturally bigger men. Your sucker punching idol could have fought bigger men too if he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
          Pac does not have the full version of the stupid (WBA)paper belt, Thurman does. Logic says, Pac must fight Thurman first and then Spence if Manny gets past Keith.
          Thurman isn’t a terrible fight. But he got seriously hurt to Josesito. He’s still rusty. Porter and Garcia have no chance of beating manny
          Last edited by HanzGruber; 03-24-2019, 11:59 PM.

Comment

People are being too hard on Pacquiao. He's almost 41 years old, clearly past his prime and has nothing left to prove. If he wants to go the Floyd route and start boxing MMA fighters I would have no problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I think Manny destroys Spence at 22, the same age as Canelo was when Floyd faced him. Why doesn't Floyd face Canelo when he is 29.
              Because canelo is a middleweight and floyd is 100 years old.

But I get it. We have to raise the bar for floyd. THATS HOW GOOD HE IS

Comment

Floyd spent a career doing that lol

Comment

I don't recall Floyd calling out these guys, then getting in the ring with them saying lets fight...then hiding immediately after. That's the spence problem, don't do that and no one is asking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    I mean ortiz was the 2nd best option after #48 had his promoter make excuses as to why he can't fight floyd.

It's funny cause #48 was the one who was really cherrypicking during that time. Constantly picking guys coming off of poor performances or so soon after losses. Fought floyd's leftovers, fought margarito's leftovers, fought mosley's leftovers.

Pac sent koncz to floyd’s gym in 2011 and they said No. lol
                    Tbe was taking long vacations and can’t be summoned by hbo for negotiations lol
                    Said can’t work with arum but eventually did when pac was all shot.
                    Said pac should sign to tmt but when he saw pac could no longer ko algieria he said no problem. Said no to 60-40 but when pac planked against marquez he good.
                    Lol

We can make it both ways if we’re being fair

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      People are being too hard on Pacquiao. He's almost 41 years old, clearly past his prime and has nothing left to prove. If he wants to go the Floyd route and start boxing MMA fighters I would have no problem with that.
                      But he is not doing that, he calls out the big names getting all the Manny is a hero BS and then when they put it on him he vanishes.

Dont you get it, name dropping and then running is not a good look for Manny and he been doing it for years, its simple dont talk about wanting the top guys after his next BS fight only to run away when the same top guy says lets do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X