Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: It Only Makes Sense To Fight Manny Pacquiao Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course Spence wants that bag! I just hope Manny does NOT want that work! Don't let the greed get you Manny! Pick Thurman or Porter! Stay away from Errol Spence Jr.! "The Truth" hurts! AT&T is not worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
      Hell to the no, Pac is ancient. Porter or D. Garcia next and then Thurman for Christmas.
      Yes, But Pac is still a star, a former FOTD. Spence need to retire Pac to be recognized worldwide the way Pac retired Oscar dela Hoya the former superstar of boxing. Floyd got his star from Oscar as well.

Comment

Please haymon make this fight happen. please please.......

Comment

People act like Manny is the only 40yr old on the planet still boxing. Where is all the hate for someone like Joshua picking on old man 39 yr old Povetkin or 41yr old Wlad? Or a 36yr old Manny fighting a 38 yr old semi-shot Floyd? Manny fought JMM when he was nearly 40. He fought a shot Oscar dehydrated to a weight he hadn't fought in 7+ years. No one chastised Manny for that, or any of the other catch-weight advantage fights he had.

The point is, Pacquiao is a professional boxer that is still popular, active, and brings in lots of money. He is still ranked high, and holds the WBA regular belt. Pac said he will BEAT Spence. Why wouldn't Spence want to fight him? Its what boxers do. If everyone is so afraid for Manny's health than start writing letters and beg him to retire. What a bunch of pansy asses.

Comment

Spence is correct he needs to retire Pacman to be recognized worldwide the 8 division champ & former FOTD. Pacman retired Oscar del Hoya the former superstar of boxing to gain world recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
              Spence is correct he needs to retire Pacman to be recognized worldwide the 8 division champ & former FOTD. Pacman retired Oscar del Hoya the former superstar of boxing to gain world recognition.
              Spence should beg haymon to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                People act like Manny is the only 40yr old on the planet still boxing. Where is all the hate for someone like Joshua picking on old man 39 yr old Povetkin or 41yr old Wlad? Or a 36yr old Manny fighting a 38 yr old semi-shot Floyd? Manny fought JMM when he was nearly 40. He fought a shot Oscar dehydrated to a weight he hadn't fought in 7+ years. No one chastised Manny for that, or any of the other catch-weight advantage fights he had.

The point is, Pacquiao is a professional boxer that is still popular, active, and brings in lots of money. He is still ranked high, and holds the WBA regular belt. Pac said he will BEAT Spence. Why wouldn't Spence want to fight him? Its what boxers do. If everyone is so afraid for Manny's health than start writing letters and beg him to retire. What a bunch of pansy asses.
                Well said! There's a lot of haters out there! I would hope Freddie or someone on Team Pacquiao would steer him in another direction! However, if Manny wants that work, at AT&T, then Spence is obliged to give it to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                  Zero (0) is the most important number in boxing since year 2000.
                  It's sad to say you're absolutely right!
                  Too many so called fans started watching boxing during the Mayweather era and they think that because Floyd retired undefeated then all fighters gotta have that "0" on their record or else they are overrated, bums, hype jobs, ect...
                  That just shows the mentality and ignorance and stupidity of these fans that think a fighter has to have an "0" on their record to be considered great,...

Comment

I agree. Because it's not like there are any other good younger fighters at 147.

Comment

I don't think Spence is part of Pac's plan, but I know Manny has a lot of pride.

I've honestly been half expecting Pac vs. Maidana with all the rumors that Chinos trying to come back.

I think Manny has a better chance of beating Thurman than Spence, if he's thinking about taking on one of the younger champs.

Comment

Working...
                      X