No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: It Only Makes Sense To Fight Manny Pacquiao Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Manny is the cash cow of 147...Why tf would he not want to? These so called fans gon hate regardless
    lol you cant even make this shiiet up with this fan base... one minute pac is broke and that's why he's still fighting, the next minute, manny is the cash cow lololol.........

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      lol you cant even make this shiiet up with this fan base... one minute pac is broke and that's why he's still fighting, the next minute, manny is the cash cow lololol.........
      ... just forget about KillaMane26... instead, tell me how Porter and Danny Garcia re the "cash cows" at 147... I'll wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dle View Post
        Spence will not be trying to put hurt on PAC. He’s looking for a major PPV promo to exhibit his skills. PAC doesn’t want to chance it at this stage of his career. I’m with him
        PAC doesn’t usually go to fights and watch from ringside. That alone tells you he wants a big fight if no Floyd. He even said he wants the winner before the fight. What else does he need to do to convince people he wants to fight

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
          Hell to the no, Pac is ancient. Porter or D. Garcia next and then Thurman for Christmas.
          If pac would have looked old and slow against Broner then I would call him ancient. Right now he’s still looks like a challenger/contender. Trying to get in a big fight. Eventually someone else will hold the torch but you have to take it from PAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
            PAC doesn’t usually go to fights and watch from ringside. That alone tells you he wants a big fight if no Floyd. He even said he wants the winner before the fight. What else does he need to do to convince people he wants to fight
            Sign the fight thats how, Manny is playing games he dont want to fight Spence he will get beaten badly and he knows it, he wont fight him you wait and see !

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              Something seriously wrong with u.

Did i ever say Manny was broke STUPID???

What fanbase?? Didn't i just argue witcho btchass about generalizing fans based off certain Opinions?

Cuz u not going off my post history...

Comment

• Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                Yes, But Pac is still a star, a former FOTD. Spence need to retire Pac to be recognized worldwide the way Pac retired Oscar dela Hoya the former superstar of boxing. Floyd got his star from Oscar as well.
                Spence will never be a super star because he doesn't have the Latin or Pinoy backing.

The only way he can possibly sell is to play the villain and even that might not be enough.

Comment

Working...
                X