Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any posters on here willing to admit they had Wilder wrong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    To be honest I have been impressed with some posters on here, the last 24 hours I have seen some actually questioned him. I have seen some saying “Hold on not sure what is going on here”.

But am still seeing some who are worse than Wilder’s own girlfriend, it’s like they have to rally around and defend anything Wilder. They want to spin everything, they went from I don’t care about what they are making to “He stands to make more in the future”

How about take the 100m in the fucking ring and fight, win those three fights and control your destiny. Instead of being treated like a shiny slave that you bring out when it suits you.
    They could even blame Wilders advisers and that would be somewhat acceptable but they're still trying to deflect it onto Hearn via some nonesensical complex multiverse theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      He said he's not doing for the fans anymore, he don't care about you so why you still defending him?
      AJ already told his fans to go train to fight wilder themselves! lol...why are you defending him still? lol

AJ also said his fans dont determine his career....meaning they dont determine which fights he takes/makes...LOL...and youre still defending him?

gimme a break

Comment

Nah.. I looked at his first 40 fights and knew right there he wasnt about that life to challenge himself.. Its not hard.. i mean just look at his record, it speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          AJ already told his fans to go train to fight wilder themselves! lol...why are you defending him still? lol

AJ also said his fans dont determine his career....meaning they dont determine which fights he takes/makes...LOL...and youre still defending him?

gimme a break
          Lol I'm happy to criticise AJ for that and other things like poor perfomances, you defend Wilders every breath deflecting it as AJ or Hearns fault.

Finding out Wilder don't love you must have hurt you bad.

Never seen someone so entitled with one decentish win and a draw fighting on free TV again because they couldn't handle the embarrasment of the flop still but pretending they are going to be Mayweather despite their biggest payday being 7 mil after 41 fights.

Comment

It's exactly how I always thought it was. He never wanted the Joshua fight.

Comment

last 3 fights

ortiz=everyone cried about how he was ducked till wilder signed to fight him...then the narrative changed to his 80 and has no resume anyway...lol

fury=yeah no one really knew what kind of fury we would get....we ended up getting a very good version of him though and everyone swore he won

fury=we would have had this again...so again, heres a guy that everyone swore was the first to beat wilder as a pro...and wilder was ready to go right back at it
              So your last three fights include a fight which never happened, one he lost and one several considered the ref could have stopped the fight? And with all that I still don’t know what point your actually trying to make?

How does any of above help explain why he’s ducking AJ?

#ducksquad

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
                His PPV debut sold 325k, almost an unheard of number for a PPV debut as the A-side.
                Lots of fighters have done that number as a PPV A-side for their first PPV.

Comment

hes being "milked and cashed out" even though everyone on the opposite side of him swears theres nothing to milk

being milked and cashed out even though you swear hes ducking the biggest cash fight his life will ever see....doesnt quite add up does it? wilder can make more in 2 AJ fights than he could in the rest of his career(look around ...there are AJ groupies saying hes going to only get 2 mil for this fight on showtime lol)...yet hes being "cashed out"??!?!?!?!

when the brezeale and miller fights are done hes gonna go and ask for 50/50....and at this point hes probably worth that in this fight......so if he does say he wants to fight at 50/50 and AJ wont....then we know what weve known all along

wilder is refusing to play by hearns rules...or DAZNs rules...he didnt turn any fight with AJ down.....he wasnt fighting AJ next

they offered wilder a deal because they need 100 percent of this fight and know in reality they are going to have to give wilder 50 percent of it...if aj loses and they have no rights on wilder, or only half of the fight, they have sunk a ton of money into a loser

wilder has simply refused to give into them...because what i said is true....DAZN knows they are running out of time...AJ will have to fight him soon and they want to minimize their risk

so far wilder has still done NOTHING to hold up a fight that wasnt happening this spring/summer to begin with
                  You’re loyal I’ll give you that. In general I see a lot of Wilder huggers have seen it for what it is and the polls are ridiculously lopsided now.

So you are happy it’s not happening and looks unlikely for at least another 12-18 months? Let’s say he gets offered a 50/50 split but that 50/50 is only for one fight and/or only $60m and he turns it down. What then? That will have been poor business because he’ll make $5m at a push for Breazeale. Good money but not the $20m with additional $80m guaranteed (1st fight in the US too).

Do you think an argument could be made you are biased? You love Wilder and hate Joshua and his fans. It just seems you like at a scenario and work out a while to deflect the blame, defend Wilder and make it about the other side and their fans. You, as do most let’s be fair always do this regarding every fighter. It’s always your favorite being ducked and avoided, trying their best and being pure and the hated guy is the evil one stopping it and ducking it. It can’t always be that way, surely?

I always felt BOTH sides were playing the game and now I’m 100% certain it was a publicity stunt at worst and at best that they’ve just had a change of heart and are avoiding the fight. Maybe trying to go the “unbeaten” route to 50 fights like it would mean something fighting 10 Brezeales after a loss to Fury. Or if they intending to fight Joshua then they are trying to see what they can squeeze out before him getting KO’d there. Time isn’t on Wilders side. He has two assets only: a right hand power and athleticism and the athleticism will be worse and worse over time. He’s never going to gain boxing skill.

$100m was an incredible offer for two fights plus Brezeale. If he won he’d automatically be a $20-30m per fight guy vs. anyone IMO they aren’t that confident of those wins.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    Lots of fighters have done that number as a PPV A-side for their first PPV.
                    List them.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      So you agree that if both of them do not fight under the highest bidding platform after each of their next fights, then it should be considered a duck?

Good.
                      Yes of course, but Wilder's side isn't the one holding things up. If you went to Hearn tomorrow and said look, two fight deal, one US fight, one UK fight, no options or rematches beyond that. 60/40 to Joshua the first fight, 70/30 Joshua in the 2nd if he wins the first, 60/40 Deontay in the second if he wins the first, both fights on whichever platform bids the most, Hearn would turn that deal down.

Comment

Working...
                      X