No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Breazeale, May 18th at Barclays on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    I'm not watching this bs it looks wilder will officially duck aj.
    How did he duck AJ? AJ is already scheduled to fight Miller next. Pretty obvious that Team Wilder would rather make an AJ/Wilder fight on Showtime PPV instead of on some streaming service to generate more revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
      Hearing from my friend at MSG that Showtime had the contractual right to match DAZN's offer and chose to match. Wilder's next three fights will be on Showtime and Showtime PPV and he will get his 100 million. Instead of Breazeale, Joshua, Joshua on DAZN, it'll be Breazeale, Klitschko, Klitschko on Showtime.
      I know your talking wet but I would love to see wilder Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
        Has nothing to do with luck. SHO matched DAZN's offer.
        You have proof of that because this fight is being telecast on Showtime Championship boxing not Showtime Pay Per View Boxing? You think they can offer him a guarantee of $20mil that is not on Pay Per View?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          You have proof of that because this fight is being telecast on Showtime Championship boxing not Showtime Pay Per View Boxing? You think they can offer him a guarantee of $20mil that is not on Pay Per View?
          ... It's on free TV, doe...................

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            If Miller wins, this could be the funniest ***** of all time.

How?

Joshua is getting paid $30m to fight Miller. Nobody offered more.

Deyonce just took potentially less than $10m to fight Breazeale when DAZN had $20m on the table for him.

Stop with your fanboy nonsense kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              I know your talking wet but I would love to see wilder Klitschko
              He was right about DAZN offering 3 fights/100 million. I posted that story way before Coppinger "broke" the news. So my source has a track record.

Comment

So he turned down $20m and has taken a non ppv deal? So let's say he gets $5m tops. Just goes to show how badly this guy is being advised.
                Whilst I expect him to beat Breazeale if he doesn't he could of had $100m but ends up with $5m.... That is career roulette right there.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Was your $300m Showtime Wilder deal announced yet or does that come later?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    They did? Show me the evidence on that.
                    That's what my source is saying and he was right about DAZN's offer. Don't forget I broke the story about the DAZN offer way before anyone else had it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... It's on free TV, doe...................
                      I know but he said that Showtime World Championship Boxing has matched DAZN's $20mil they offered Wilder to fight Breazeale on free TV doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X