No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Breazeale, May 18th at Barclays on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
    Hearn admitted it was real, but said Joshua preferred to fight at home for less.
    That never happened, but ok. No contract was ever sent.

Comment

Espinoza has to be the luckiest man alive right now because if Wilder had indeed bolted to DAZN he could have been easily out of job.

Comment

Hearing from my friend at MSG that Showtime had the contractual right to match DAZN's offer and chose to match. Wilder's next three fights will be on Showtime and Showtime PPV and he will get his 100 million. Instead of Breazeale, Joshua, Joshua on DAZN, it'll be Breazeale, Klitschko, Klitschko on Showtime.

Comment

Good superhero quips.. on announcement. Some bad blood.. behind the scenes drama.. an we throw virgil hunter in the mix for breazeale team and we got a fight!,.. Its not PPV worthy, but I still would Pay 75 to see Wilder destroy Breazeale in 1rd... I hope the undercard is dope! I will get my moneys worth before that short main event! Lol. Eddie Spaghetti and his Spoiled brat son AJ needs to understand that the world doesn't revolve around them. Make fair deals.. Wilder obviously feels like eddie wasted his time last year.. an fought Povetkin in a venue he said was unavailable for Wilder, in September, when he was telling wilder Oct,Nov.. now u must pay, 50/50.. Punk! an before all the butthurt AJ fanboys who will read this and say Wilder don't deserve it.. ask yourself, why do you care if u don't get to spend the money an u get to see the fight?.. hmmm, excatly.. I just want the fight to happen!.. honestly I don't care if they fight for free.. I just want to see it.. so if one team makes a demand.. which is 50/50, I can't argue with that.. I can only hope an agreement can be made, which will make the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            That never happened, but ok. No contract was ever sent.
            You don't send a finalized contract if the term sheet was rejected. Joshua had a three page offer with all of the major details. The offer wasn't accepted and therefore there was no reason to send a long form contract.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Espinoza has to be the luckiest man alive right now because if Wilder had indeed bolted to DAZN he could have been easily out of job.
              Has nothing to do with luck. SHO matched DAZN's offer.

Comment

At least this trash fight is not on PPV

Comment

I'm actually a little sad that Breazeale's near-2-year reign as Mandatory is coming to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
                    Has nothing to do with luck. SHO matched DAZN's offer.
                    They did? Show me the evidence on that.

Comment

... Spike largely surpassed the DAZN offer.................

Comment

Working...
                      X