No announcement yet.

Spence is not that great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    Marvin Hagler couldn't KO Duran, a former lightweight champion, but does that make him any less of a beast? Of course not. Mikey actually did worse than I thought he would. I expected Mikey to outbox Spence at certain points in the fight but be overwehelmed by Spence's power as the fight went on and not even that happened. Duran was able to be somewhat competitive against Hagler while Mikey was utterly dominated by Spence. No, he wasn't knocked out but he was outclassed.

I can almost guarantee you that none of the names you listed will beat Spence.

Welp we will find out soon enough! Hopefully this summer/fall

Comment

He's a southpaw and this southpawology guy is being a traitor to southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Respect . Maybe spence does beat them all but what Im saying is you can mix and match all those fighters against each other and they are pretty much 50/50 fights. I dont see spence being miles ahead of any of those guys, they are all neck and neck with each other IMO.
        I understand your reasoning Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Spence looked great tonight.
          He sure did. Oh btw, this thread says he's feather-fisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
            Calling people bum without any proof of it should be made a bannable offence over here. I see that word being used a lot by clueless idiots/haters.
            That word is sometimes fit. Boxing fans are frustrated.

Comment

Nobody's beating Erroll Spence, Jr at the moment; Nobody. He is too young, strong, big, powerful and also knows how to fight and box.

Comment

Working...
              X