No announcement yet.

Spence is not that great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence is not that great

This bum couldn’t knock down or ok a feather weigh dude did what he was posed to do this kid will be a Adrian broner soon.

Lol go to bed

Comment

Youre an idiot, Mikey is a hell of a fighter and tough as nails , Spence will batter Manny.

Comment

I thought he was really slick tonight.
        Great mix of body and head punches.
        Man can fight.
        I think he beats Bud and Pac.
        He will need to go up to 154 next year.
        2 more fights at 147 maybe, then go up.

Comment

those two amateurs last night looked slow as hell.

Comment

didnt even drop or stung mikey once! his size is what's got him this far. it will all come to an end soon tho... by the hands of a smaller and older boxer

Comment

Before the fight I did had Spence ending this in the 3rd , Mikey did a solid job staying in there

Comment

Please show us your vids then airchair expert

Comment

Lol he proved he can box tonight which is what you haters said he couldn't do,he landed over 300 shots and made garcia miss damn near everything,he obviously wanted to prove a point,he didn't even fight like he normally does,now you complaining he couldn't knock him out after that boxing clinic,you can't make this stuff up

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
                    This bum couldn’t knock down or ok a feather weigh dude did what he was posed to do this kid will be a Adrian broner soon.
                    Now Mikey who's won belts in four or five divisions and who anyone can see his top level fundamentals and boxing mind, if they watch him, is nothing special? That's what you're saying?

Comment

Working...
                    X