No announcement yet.

Spence is not that great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Spence is good but not the monster everyone makes him out to be. If his power was that real he should have been able to get a lightweight with a Pillsbury doughboy body outta there
    I love all the people trying to discredit Mikey just so they don't have to give Spence any credit for beating him. Stop being so bitter. Mikey was an undefeated four division champion with 30 Ko's. Clearly he was no scrub, and Spence made him look like a scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      I love all the people trying to discredit Mikey just so they don't have to give Spence any credit for beating him. Stop being so bitter. Mikey was an undefeated four division champion with 30 Ko's. Clearly he was no scrub, and Spence made him look like a scrub.

Whos bitter? I had no money riding on the fight. Spence won 11 rounds to 1 on my card.

Spence is supposed to be this feared monster with ruthless bodyshots but yet couldnt stop a pudgy blown up lightweight. So yeah, Im not sold on him being this monster. Danny, thurman, manny,porter, crawford ALL can beat him.

Comment

Spence looked great tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gpabrooklyn View Post
          Lol he proved he can box tonight which is what you haters said he couldn't do,he landed over 300 shots and made garcia miss damn near everything,he obviously wanted to prove a point,he didn't even fight like he normally does,now you complaining he couldn't knock him out after that boxing clinic,you can't make this stuff up
          you're a casual, Spence did enough to keep Garcia off him, he didn't outbox him.

Comment

Whos bitter? I had no money riding on the fight. Spence won 11 rounds to 1 on my card.

Spence is supposed to be this feared monster with ruthless bodyshots but yet couldnt stop a pudgy blown up lightweight. So yeah, Im not sold on him being this monster. Danny, thurman, manny,porter, crawford ALL can beat him.
            You call Mikey a pudgy lightweight just to discredit Spence. Like I told you before Mikey is an undefeated four division champion who has never been stopped. Now because Spence didn't drop him that means Spence isn't that good? Don't be ridiculous. Maybe Mikey is just that tough but clearly too small and too slow for welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              You call Mikey a pudgy lightweight just to discredit Spence. Like I told you before Mikey is an undefeated four division champion who has never been stopped. Now because Spence didn't drop him that means Spence isn't that good? Don't be ridiculous. Maybe Mikey is just that tough but clearly too small and too slow for welterweight.

Spence is good but Im not sold on him being this brute force KO artist body snatcher that hes hyped up to be, how about that?

Comment

Southpaw, Brother...I usually rock with you on the majority of your posts, but this one I cannot co-sign that loan. I don't think Danny, Thurman, Porter, or Manny beats him. I give Crawford the best chance out of all of them.

Comment

Spence is good but Im not sold on him being this brute force KO artist body snatcher that hes hyped up to be, how about that?
                  Marvin Hagler couldn't KO Duran, a former lightweight champion, but does that make him any less of a beast? Of course not. Mikey actually did worse than I thought he would. I expected Mikey to outbox Spence at certain points in the fight but be overwehelmed by Spence's power as the fight went on and not even that happened. Duran was able to be somewhat competitive against Hagler while Mikey was utterly dominated by Spence. No, he wasn't knocked out but he was outclassed.

I can almost guarantee you that none of the names you listed will beat Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                    Southpaw, Brother...I usually rock with you on the majority of your posts, but this one I cannot co-sign that loan. I don't think Danny, Thurman, Porter, or Manny beats him. I give Crawford the best chance out of all of them.

Respect . Maybe spence does beat them all but what Im saying is you can mix and match all those fighters against each other and they are pretty much 50/50 fights. I dont see spence being miles ahead of any of those guys, they are all neck and neck with each other IMO.

Comment

Winning a decision isn't necessarily better than a KO. Spence boxed very well.

Comment

Working...
                      X