Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence is not that great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence is good but not the monster everyone makes him out to be. If his power was that real he should have been able to get a lightweight with a Pillsbury doughboy body outta there

Comment

Not great? This fight just made him even more feared, due to him showing he can box, he does have footwork, he can move his head, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Spence is good but not the monster everyone makes him out to be. If his power was that real he should have been able to get a lightweight with a Pillsbury doughboy body outta there
        Exactly, he didnt even score a knockdown, thats quite embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
          This bum couldn’t knock down or ok a feather weigh dude did what he was posed to do this kid will be a Adrian broner soon.
          The word from a butthurt Mikey Garcia fan...Boxing is not the sport for you, try underwater ballet.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
            Not great? This fight just made him even more feared, due to him showing he can box, he can move, he can move his head, etc...
            Then why isnt he eager to face the top P4P fighter in his own division?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Exactly, he didnt even score a knockdown, thats quite embarrassing.
              I thought this was Boxing, not KnockHimOut-ing

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Then why isnt he eager to face the top P4P fighter in his own division?
                Because he's doing what they all have done, call out the biggest fight he can get.

Even Crawford was doing that for years trying to get Manny, too bad for him he did not know it was his own Promoter killing the fight behind his back.

Comment

.......here we go.. U take yo silly ass to sleep

Comment

I'm not really sure what to make of this yet. I expected Spence to absolutely destroy Garcia and early. I figured this going the distance after all of the talk from Spence about making a statement would cause a drop in his stock. But he just won every round clearly against a small but very skilled fighter. Not sure what the take away is.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      I'm not really sure what to make of this yet. I expected Spence to absolutely destroy Garcia and early. I figured this going the distance after all of the talk from Spence about making a statement would cause a drop in his stock. But he just won every round clearly against a small but very skilled fighter. Not sure what the take away is.
                      The take away is Spence size didn't win him this fight....his skill did!

Comment

Working...
                      X