No announcement yet.

Sources: Wilder rejects 100 million DAZN offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Fanboy my ass! I am speaking strictly facts, reality and truth here.

This is complete and absolute bullshit by both Mike Coppinger and Chris Mannix. I've spent hours combing the web for this story in order to help confirm whether or not it's true and couldn't find shit. They along with Oscar De la Hoya are a bunch of bitter, jealous ass rivals who hate Deontay Wilder in general and Al Haymon and the PBC in particular.

In addition, I didn't even come remotely close to finding anything suggesting that Wilder was pulling out of this 3 fight $100mil deal. In addition, I even checked most of the major U.K websites as well; Like the World Boxing News, talkSport and even the U.K. daily mail and found absolutely nothing.
    They have sources close to the story. Coppinger works for pbc ffs. They were the first people I saw confirming the meeting was happening so I’m sure there’s some truth to it.

Comment

Well he definitely has an agenda and an obvious conflict of interest because he is a double agent who is playing both sides against the middle and Al Haymon definitely need to fire his ass as soon as possible.
      And this is why I called you a fanboy.

Comment

You are absolutely right; Which subsequently cost Tyson Fury the fight. He was just too afraid and cowardly to get down in the trenches with Deontay Wilder. He preferred to play it cautious and safe by running out the clock and putting his career into the hands of the three official judges which was a colossal mistake.

Your are a ****. It's a boxer v a puncher and you are calling fury a coward for outboxing the puncher. You need to stop watching boxing as you clearly don't appreciate the sport. Go. Back to YouTube street fight videos.

Comment

Well he definitely has an agenda and an obvious conflict of interest because he is a double agent who is playing both sides against the middle and Al Haymon definitely need to fire his ass as soon as possible.
          https://twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/st...481288713?s=20

Does this seem like someone with an anti pbc agenda? He goes on to defend wilder for rejecting the offer. That tells me it’s true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            They have sources close to the story. Coppinger works for pbc ffs. They were the first people I saw confirming the meeting was happening so I’m sure there’s some truth to it.
            Hell, even Eddie Hearn has stated that he is not even privy to those private meetings and negotiations between Team Wilder and John Skipper and now you are telling me that Mike Coppinger is? Wow! That is absolutely fucking amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Your are a ****. It's a boxer v a puncher and you are calling fury a coward for outboxing the puncher. You need to stop watching boxing as you clearly don't appreciate the sport. Go. Back to YouTube street fight videos.
              Fuck that! If you are too afraid of putting your ass, career, health, legacy and life on the line then get the fuck out the ring Goddamn it because obviously you don't belong there. Find yourself another fucking job or occupation where you won't have to take on as many risks there! You got to be a soldier to step between that squared circle. Shit!

Comment

https://twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/st...481288713?s=20

Does this seem like someone with an anti pbc agenda? He goes on to defend wilder for rejecting the offer. That tells me it’s true.
                Yes, he works for Oscar De La Hoya which makes him Al Haymon's enemy. Al doesn't need some double agent in his camp who cannot trust.

Comment

• I’m impressed that people can still defend Wilder after being exposed so badly. It’s the biggest duck job of the last 50 years at least.

That’s loyalty. I wonder if he’ll still have fans this loyal if he loses again but can’t be saved by the judges next time?

Comment

al gaymon fanboy alert!!!

Comment

Coppinger works for PBC and Mannix works for DAZN. They obviously have reliable sources. Additionally, they are not going to put out false information that could compromise their positions with these networks/apps.

Comment

Working...
                      X