No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    You don't give him any credit for the great career he has had so far so why should he fight anyone else just to please you? He could fight 10 'great' fighters in your eyes and after GGG wins you would say they suck if he won by KO or it was a 'robbery' if he won by decision lol.

Like I said - you lambasted him for not facing champions - WHO ARE THE GUYS HE SHOULD HAVE FACED? And anyone trying to say Andre Ward, who is a diva and never negotiated fair in a fight in his life, except for maybe the first Kov fight, and he still benefited from the robbery in that one, is crazy. All you have to do is take 5 minutes to research Ward and GGG's careers and you will see Ward is shady and GGG is straight up.

Anyone saying GGG ducked that fight, when Ward was busy suing his promoter and sitting out with injuries is just not a valid person as far as analysis goes. You obviously have an agenda and can't keep it real.

WHO SHOULD HE HAVE FACED???
    If ggg didn't call out ward, it wouldn't have been an issue. Stop making excuses.
    Ward sent contract, ggg said no. If ggg said yes and beat ward, ggg would have the legacy and clout.

Ward went up and did what ggg didn't. Say whatever you want! But doesn't make ggg legacy any better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
      Always with the ggg was robbed argument.
      Maybe if ggg didn't only fight tomato cans, he could have gotten the benefit of the doubt. But he didn't and now it's history.

Your feelings about the fight don't matter just like mine don't matter. Ggg has the draw and the lose on his record. Facts!

Accept the facts.
      Ggg has the choice to change his legacy but based on his previous decisions, why would he? So accept ggg legacy is good but not great.

Great legacy in modern times are p4p fighters like Manny, tbe, cotto, ward, Lewis, Chavez Sr, Oscar, Whitaker, rjj, Hopkins, etc. Ggg doesn't compare.

Ggg doesn't even have a memorable foty type fight... I wonder why?

Ggg did it his way which I respect but doesn't mean he reached his potential. Make all those excuses but does change the fact that his best win is jacobs. 2nd best being Murray? Freaking Murray.

Maybe ggg decides to finally pay for a quality opponent with the dazn deal instead of trying to pocket 80 percent of the money. But I doubt it.
      Dude how the fu.ck can you try and claim to be objective and keep it real, then co-sign whatever the judges say in fights. Like everyone knows what they saw in Kov Ward 1. If you co-sign that as a Ward win you aren't keeping it real, well maybe you are, keeping it real dumb.

Same with both Canelo GGG fights. GGG outlands Canelo 10-1-1 and 8-3-1. Anyone saying Canelo should have won either one is crazy. My analysis of fighters is based on what I see in the ring!! Not based on what the judges tell me to think!!! Your perspective is ridiculous.

Since we are keeping it real - how did you score the GGG Canelo and Jacobs fights? Give round breakdowns please. And also Kov Ward 1 and also Kov Ward 2 before the stoppage? We will see how real you keep it here.

You wanna talk about a hype job you should talk about your boy Andre Ward

Comment

You guys try to discredit charlo and lara but ggg didn't fight them when he could. If he did, he would have built some legacy. But he didn't.

Ggg fought the same come forward fighters because that's all he could afford as he wanted to be a side. That's what happens when you don't compromise.
        Again -

Which clear rounds did you give to Jacobs and Canelo in those 3 fights? What rounds did you give them also?

Comment

If ggg didn't call out ward, it wouldn't have been an issue. Stop making excuses.
          Ward sent contract, ggg said no. If ggg said yes and beat ward, ggg would have the legacy and clout.

Ward went up and did what ggg didn't. Say whatever you want! But doesn't make ggg legacy any better.
          Ward went up and got dropped, got his ass kicked for 6 rounds, then got the biggest gift decision I have ever seen in a big fight. Not exactly something for anyone to hype up man. Pretty embarrassing all around. Real fight fans should keep it real and not co-sign that sh.it.

Ward made Dawson come all the way down to 168. Never faced Dirrell and dropped a belt to duck that fight. Never fought Froch in the UK or Bute in Canada or Kessler in Denmark because he didn't want to take that risk. That's not a great fighter. Great fighters travel.

And again - when did GGG call Ward out? When could this fight have been made? You said GGG should have fought champions - who should he have fought - surely you have just more than Lara and Ward when both of those are complete BS?

Comment

You don't give him any credit for the great career he has had so far so why should he fight anyone else just to please you? He could fight 10 'great' fighters in your eyes and after GGG wins you would say they suck if he won by KO or it was a 'robbery' if he won by decision lol.

Like I said - you lambasted him for not facing champions - WHO ARE THE GUYS HE SHOULD HAVE FACED? And anyone trying to say Andre Ward, who is a diva and never negotiated fair in a fight in his life, except for maybe the first Kov fight, and he still benefited from the robbery in that one, is crazy. All you have to do is take 5 minutes to research Ward and GGG's careers and you will see Ward is shady and GGG is straight up.

Anyone saying GGG ducked that fight, when Ward was busy suing his promoter and sitting out with injuries is just not a valid person as far as analysis goes. You obviously have an agenda and can't keep it real.

WHO SHOULD HE HAVE FACED???
            Forget it they are going to name fighters in the lower weigh classes that won't move up or did and can't bring any money to the table. They are delusional idiots..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Forget it they are going to name fighters in the lower weigh classes that won't move up or did and can't bring any money to the table. They are delusional idiots..
              You are right...waste of time really...just hate getting on these forums to talk boxing and every other post, even on non GGG threads is somehow relating back to GGG lol. The lines they use to hate on him are just the same old standard lines and when you point out they are wrong, or that they are going way overboard, they refuse to adjust their opinion. They are not credible analysts at all. They are dedicated to hating on GGG no matter what it takes.

Comment

Dude how the fu.ck can you try and claim to be objective and keep it real, then co-sign whatever the judges say in fights. Like everyone knows what they saw in Kov Ward 1. If you co-sign that as a Ward win you aren't keeping it real, well maybe you are, keeping it real dumb.

Same with both Canelo GGG fights. GGG outlands Canelo 10-1-1 and 8-3-1. Anyone saying Canelo should have won either one is crazy. My analysis of fighters is based on what I see in the ring!! Not based on what the judges tell me to think!!! Your perspective is ridiculous.

Since we are keeping it real - how did you score the GGG Canelo and Jacobs fights? Give round breakdowns please. And also Kov Ward 1 and also Kov Ward 2 before the stoppage? We will see how real you keep it here.

You wanna talk about a hype job you should talk about your boy Andre Ward
                Andre ward a hype job? He won the super six against p4p top 10 and beat Kovalev (like it or not). Go Google how many p4p ranked top 10 fighters ward fought. And then check ggg. Case closed. Ward even moved up, something ggg wouldn't ever do.

And You keep talking about your opinion on the Canelo - ggg fight. That's your opinion! It's not fact. Google ggg record. Facts again.

And ggg had every chance to show us what kind of champion he wanted to be. He didn't so you just reaching claiming it's you against the world and everyone has an agenda.

Dayam man... Doesn't that sound just like what every hate group in the world says. It's part of a bigger conspiracy against ggg! The truth is the conspiracy. You are only a victim of Tom Loeffler, ggg, and Abel sanchez propaganda.

Stop talking about a fight that ggg lost like it or not. He took 1 year off to heal his face.
                Facts.

No one cares how you or all the ggg fans judged the fight. If ggg fought the Mexican style fight and went to ko Canelo, maybe ggg would have won. He didn't, he lost. Move on.

Ggg next opponent is barely top 50. Is he even top 50? I have never even heard of the guy. So after a year off, and a weakened legacy, he supports your thesis that he is truly a champion by fighting another vanes.

I pray to God ggg beats Canelo in the third fight just so you can justify all your obvious tribalism because if ggg loses in even worse fashion, his legacy is smoked. No legacy fights, no legacy wins.

Comment

ATG fighter and made about $100-$200 million lol. Are you mad though?
                  Not really, just proved I was right all along about that fraud!

I remember arguing with ggg fanatics on this site a couple years ago and they used to say the same stuff you’re saying!

“GGg is the greatest middleweight of all time”

“Ggg could clean out 154-175”

“Ggg would destroy Kovalev”

“Ggg will knock out Daniel Jacobs within 3 rounds”

“Ggg is an all time great, he would beat up Marvin Hagler”

And my personal favorite

“Ggg is gonna destroy Canelo, he won’t make it past 5”

You guys lost the plot when ggg said other boxers are businessmen and he’s a real fighter but turn around and swerve 2 chances to claim his legacy when he ducked Ward and chose money over undisputed titles against Saunders!

Face it, your hero is a clown! He now wants to once again wait around and fight cans till he’s blessed with another Canelo lottery ticket after being offered to fight for a world title against an undefeated prime champ!

Ggg fooled you fools into believing he’s something he’s not, Kazakhstan style!

Comment

Andre ward a hype job? He won the super six against p4p top 10 and beat Kovalev (like it or not). Go Google how many p4p ranked top 10 fighters ward fought. And then check ggg. Case closed. Ward even moved up, something ggg wouldn't ever do.

And You keep talking about your opinion on the Canelo - ggg fight. That's your opinion! It's not fact. Google ggg record. Facts again.

And ggg had every chance to show us what kind of champion he wanted to be. He didn't so you just reaching claiming it's you against the world and everyone has an agenda.

Dayam man... Doesn't that sound just like what every hate group in the world says. It's part of a bigger conspiracy against ggg! The truth is the conspiracy. You are only a victim of Tom Loeffler, ggg, and Abel sanchez propaganda.

Stop talking about a fight that ggg lost like it or not. He took 1 year off to heal his face.
                    Facts.

No one cares how you or all the ggg fans judged the fight. If ggg fought the Mexican style fight and went to ko Canelo, maybe ggg would have won. He didn't, he lost. Move on.

Ggg next opponent is barely top 50. Is he even top 50? I have never even heard of the guy. So after a year off, and a weakened legacy, he supports your thesis that he is truly a champion by fighting another vanes.

I pray to God ggg beats Canelo in the third fight just so you can justify all your obvious tribalism because if ggg loses in even worse fashion, his legacy is smoked. No legacy fights, no legacy wins.
                    His opponent isn't announced yet or did I miss it??

Comment

He did win clearly, in both fights. Just because he doesn't win every round clearly doesn't mean he didn't win the fight clearly.

GGG is always scoring with his jab and workrate, he is just incredibly hard to win a clear round against. As a result, the rounds GGG doesn't win clean are often very close rounds. For me, in the Jacobs and 2 Canelo fights the only clear rounds against GGG were the 6 and 10th in the Jacobs fight. GGG won all 3 fights 8-4.

Hell he won 27 out out 33 (3 ties) rounds on the punch stats in those 3 fights lol. Those don't tell the whole story and people can disagree a little about punch stats, I do from time to time. But 27/33 rounds is clearly saying something very good for GGG. Should be given props for that. If we gave rounds purely for punch stats he would have won 9-3 or 10-2 in all 3 fights.

Which other clear rounds did you give to Canelo or Jacobs?

in 5 of those rounds, ALL THREE JUDGES awarded those rounds to Canelo

just saying

you dumbass casuals simply don't know how to score a fight

insisting that the winner was the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up..... is quite frankly ******ed

the winner of that fight was the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up LMAO

Jabkin got backed up, and beaten up..... he could not get his game going, he did not follow the instructions from his corner, and he got beaten up for his trouble..... which is likely why he showed "no interest" in a trilogy

Canelo can beat that kid any way he wants

and stop quoting punch-stats you silly casual..... this is the pro game, not the amateurs

Canelo was the effective aggressor..... the effective aggressor who backed Jabkin up with plenty of CLEAN, HARD, JUDGE-FRIENDLY punches

CLEAN, HARD, JUDGE-FRIENDLY punches..... ARE official scoring criteria..... pitty-pat pushed jabs, are NOT

he also controlled the fight, displaying better ringIQ and defence..... with Golovkin missing 1000+ punches over the course of 2 fights

even Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win that fight

you dumb fcuks simply don't know how to score a fight..... punch-stats blah blah lol..... which is why you guys make so many silly excuses, like the dumb shlt from Tony Baloney in my sig

the REAL Mexican... beat the Mexican... out of the FAKE Mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X