No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    That doesn't even make sense bro lol. And if you are trying to co-sign a decision in a fight just because the judges scored it that way, well you must be very new to boxing then buddy...

But again you and other GGG haters just lose all credibility every time you criticize him. You give him no credit where he clearly deserves it so any critique you have of him just falls flat. As I said, glad he is making $100-$200 million during his career in addition to the great resume, because no matter what he did he would never get credit from some people.

Also I am probably going to go back to my general rule of only having a dialogue with people on here who can write legibly. It's too hard to even decipher what some of y'all are trying to say man. No one takes you seriously in life when you can't even spell or form a coherent thought. Y'all keep saying this isn't a test, well it shouldn't be a struggle for all of us to read your responses either. Be better than that man.

Peace bro be well. I appreciate your passion for the sweet science and I encourage you to leave your bias at the door when you score fights. If you come back with some responses where the grammar is correct I may respond. Otherwise I will probably just hit you with a stock - improve your English type response.

you said that Golovkin won " CLEARLY "

but..... Golovkin did nothing " clearly " in that fight

stop talking bollocks

you casual fans simply do not know how to score a fight

Comment

I just keep it real. GGG has been a hell of a boxer and should be appreciated.

You probably thought Mikey won tonight with your boxing insights lol

nah, you don't

it has been clearly obvious since you joined that you one of..... them

you REEK of creepy man-love when you say that Golovkin has beaten great fighters..... because that is simply not true

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        you said that Golovkin won " CLEARLY "

but..... Golovkin did nothing " clearly " in that fight

stop talking bollocks

you casual fans simply do not know how to score a fight
        He did win clearly, in both fights. Just because he doesn't win every round clearly doesn't mean he didn't win the fight clearly.

GGG is always scoring with his jab and workrate, he is just incredibly hard to win a clear round against. As a result, the rounds GGG doesn't win clean are often very close rounds. For me, in the Jacobs and 2 Canelo fights the only clear rounds against GGG were the 6 and 10th in the Jacobs fight. GGG won all 3 fights 8-4.

Hell he won 27 out out 33 (3 ties) rounds on the punch stats in those 3 fights lol. Those don't tell the whole story and people can disagree a little about punch stats, I do from time to time. But 27/33 rounds is clearly saying something very good for GGG. Should be given props for that. If we gave rounds purely for punch stats he would have won 9-3 or 10-2 in all 3 fights.

Which other clear rounds did you give to Canelo or Jacobs?

Comment

nah, you don't

you REEK of creepy man-love when you say that Golovkin has beaten great fighters..... because that is simply not true
          He beat Canelo twice but got screwed by the system.

Comment

nah, you don't

Which clear rounds did you give to Jacobs and Canelo in those 3 fights? What rounds did you give them also?

He has beaten great fighters. Just because he KOs guys doesn't make them bums. If Vanes is a bum then Charlo and Lara are bums too. They aren't much better than him. And Vanes is probably GGG's 13th best win lol.

Comment

What champions should he have fought lol? You haters are so threatened by him and give him no credit for the very good dominant KO wins on his resume. You guys just aren't credible unfortunately. He could beat 'champions' and you would still say he sucks lol. Murray, Jacobs, Geale, Lemieux, Brook, Ouma etc...

I swear the next GGG hater I see that can speak in well-formed sentences with no grammatical or spelling errors will be the first lol.
              Exactly what champions!
              He didn't fight anyone who were world champions or respected. I don't have to name them because he doesn't have any except a respectable Jacobs and Canelo. You see when someone doesn't have any names, it's not up to me to explain why he doesn't. He's not a hw. He wanted to stay at mw his whole career (or at least til ward moved up).

He had the belts for years and CHOOSE NOT to fight hard fights.
              Facts. Stop deflecting the obvious.

And now it's well his career isnt over yet. Guess what, he going to fight another tomato can like canes which all you ggg fans cosign because he has to be ready for Canelo 3.

Worse is you fans keep saying ggg was a side blah blah. It's ggg fault that he wanted to be a side and offered fighters no money ever.
              Ggg team running around saying they offering fighters money when it turns out they offer 30 cents on the dollar. Bad business decisions costs ggg his legacy. Ggg made his money, that's great! So all hats off but his legacy is crap.

I'm wondering what you ggg fans will say when he doesn't fight anyone tough other than Canelo because that seems like what's ggg is positioning for.
              Ggg at 37 just took a year off! One less year to build his legacy. Doesn't seem like ggg cares so why do you?

Comment

Which clear rounds did you give to Jacobs and Canelo in those 3 fights? What rounds did you give them also?

He has beaten great fighters. Just because he KOs guys doesn't make them bums. If Vanes is a bum then Charlo and Lara are bums too. They aren't much better than him. And Vanes is probably GGG's 13th best win lol.
                You guys try to discredit charlo and lara but ggg didn't fight them when he could. If he did, he would have built some legacy. But he didn't.

Ggg fought the same come forward fighters because that's all he could afford as he wanted to be a side. That's what happens when you don't compromise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                  Exactly what champions!
                  He didn't fight anyone who were world champions or respected. I don't have to name them because he doesn't have any except a respectable Jacobs and Canelo. You see when someone doesn't have any names, it's not up to me to explain why he doesn't. He's not a hw. He wanted to stay at mw his whole career (or at least til ward moved up).

He had the belts for years and CHOOSE NOT to fight hard fights.
                  Facts. Stop deflecting the obvious.

And now it's well his career isnt over yet. Guess what, he going to fight another tomato can like canes which all you ggg fans cosign because he has to be ready for Canelo 3.

Worse is you fans keep saying ggg was a side blah blah. It's ggg fault that he wanted to be a side and offered fighters no money ever.
                  Ggg team running around saying they offering fighters money when it turns out they offer 30 cents on the dollar. Bad business decisions costs ggg his legacy. Ggg made his money, that's great! So all hats off but his legacy is crap.

I'm wondering what you ggg fans will say when he doesn't fight anyone tough other than Canelo because that seems like what's ggg is positioning for.
                  Ggg at 37 just took a year off! One less year to build his legacy. Doesn't seem like ggg cares so why do you?
                  You don't give him any credit for the great career he has had so far so why should he fight anyone else just to please you? He could fight 10 'great' fighters in your eyes and after GGG wins you would say they suck if he won by KO or it was a 'robbery' if he won by decision lol.

Like I said - you lambasted him for not facing champions - WHO ARE THE GUYS HE SHOULD HAVE FACED? And anyone trying to say Andre Ward, who is a diva and never negotiated fair in a fight in his life, except for maybe the first Kov fight, and he still benefited from the robbery in that one, is crazy. All you have to do is take 5 minutes to research Ward and GGG's careers and you will see Ward is shady and GGG is straight up.

Anyone saying GGG ducked that fight, when Ward was busy suing his promoter and sitting out with injuries is just not a valid person as far as analysis goes. You obviously have an agenda and can't keep it real.

WHO SHOULD HE HAVE FACED???

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    He beat Canelo twice but got screwed by the system.
                    Always with the ggg was robbed argument.
                    Maybe if ggg didn't only fight tomato cans, he could have gotten the benefit of the doubt. But he didn't and now it's history.

Your feelings about the fight don't matter just like mine don't matter. Ggg has the draw and the lose on his record. Facts!

Accept the facts.
                    Ggg has the choice to change his legacy but based on his previous decisions, why would he? So accept ggg legacy is good but not great.

Great legacy in modern times are p4p fighters like Manny, tbe, cotto, ward, Lewis, Chavez Sr, Oscar, Whitaker, rjj, Hopkins, etc. Ggg doesn't compare.

Ggg doesn't even have a memorable foty type fight... I wonder why?

Ggg did it his way which I respect but doesn't mean he reached his potential. Make all those excuses but does change the fact that his best win is jacobs. 2nd best being Murray? Freaking Murray.

Maybe ggg decides to finally pay for a quality opponent with the dazn deal instead of trying to pocket 80 percent of the money. But I doubt it. He wants murato or another no name no skill import and will get deservedly get roasted when he names one after a year layoff to heal his face. (facts again)

Worst case for the ggg fans is Canelo ko ggg in the 3rd fight and ggg retires. Ggg legacy will be cemented as placeholder for a true great champion.
                    Last edited by Dontbeahater; 03-17-2019, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                      You guys try to discredit charlo and lara but ggg didn't fight them when he could. If he did, he would have built some legacy. But he didn't.

Ggg fought the same come forward fighters because that's all he could afford as he wanted to be a side. That's what happens when you don't compromise.
                      Lara never fought at 160 and never sent in an offer for the fight so how was that an option lol? I like Lara a lot and he is probably my favorite pure boxer of this generation but if GGG beat him you would give him no credit too. He would be 'too small' lol.

And Charlo - come on dude. I like Charlo and would give him a puncher's chance against anyone at 160, even against GGG, especially with GGG getting older. But what the fu/ck has Charlo done for that to be a legacy fight? If GGG KOd him you haters would do what you always do - call that guy a bum and then pick another guy and say that's the guy GGG really didn't want to face and was ducking him lol.

'Andrade, he really didn't want Andrade' lol I can hear it now.

Dawg that last sentence doesn't even make sense. Charlo is a come forward fighter so why are you pushing that fight? Also, Monroe, Geale, Murray, Brook, Vanes, Rosado, Ishida, Proksa, Ouma, Macklin. None of those guys are come forward fighters lol. Hell even the way Jacobs and Canelo (especially in fight 1) fought GGG was to box and move and not directly engage. And GGG still won almost every round punch stat wise in those fights, so it's hard to say those guys troubled him.

Since you're so objective and keep it real - how did you score the GGG Canelo and Jacobs fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X