Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
    Sucks when it's facts and not emotion.
    Sucks when it's actually years of decisions by ggg and team to back up that ggg had all that potential and never lived up to it.
    Imagine if he just fought champions (guess what he didn't!)

History will remember him like they do all fighters who never compromised or challenged themselves.....good but not great.
    What champions should he have fought lol? You haters are so threatened by him and give him no credit for the very good dominant KO wins on his resume. You guys just aren't credible unfortunately. He could beat 'champions' and you would still say he sucks lol. Murray, Jacobs, Geale, Lemieux, Brook, Ouma etc...

I swear the next GGG hater I see that can speak in well-formed sentences with no grammatical or spelling errors will be the first lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Tony unfortunately the haters of GGG are so out of whack I feel like people who support GGG are pushed in to a corner in order to try and form sort of compromise and seem reasonable.

I will still call it like I see it - GGG has been in there with a lot of good/great fighters and has won every time, and has KOd almost all of them. He has by far the most good wins in the decade. I think even his supporters give him too much **** sometimes, just because his haters are so loud and overly, emotionally, critical.
      I hear you. You made some good points..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
        The ggg diehards are making stuff up again.
        Ggg has pivoted every step.
        You have zero arguments except hypotheticals. Just stop it because there's all this common sense stuff out on the internet but you refuse to believe it.

In ggg 37 years,
        Did ggg fight the best? Nope
        Did ggg ever compromise to fight the best? Nope
        Did ggg claim he wanted to fight the best? All the time! Non stop.
        How many p4p fighters on ggg resume? Only 1 and that's Canelo... Canelo was barely ranked p4p top 10 for the first fight.
        Did Canelo move up in weight to fight ggg? Yes
        Did ggg take 1 year to heal from his loss to Canelo? Yes

All facts. All facts. Just common sense.
        You're logic is bordering delusion now. So what about the dazn deal. Ggg and his team have always lied! They are the same hype team that had chocolito #1 p4p for years.
        And don't compare ggg to rjj or mh. I can name numerous p4p fighters they fought and beat. They also lost some later in life around ggg age.

So until ggg actually fights contenders that we can judge him on, he was a tomato can killer.
        Show facts or gtfo.
        - fight the best - by far the most good wins (about 15-17 by anyone's count) in this decade.
        - compromise - tried to when he was the B side with Froch, and May and Pac and Cotto and Martinez but couldn't get some fights. No need to give away all your leverage when you are the A side dum dum.
        - he did
        - how many prime top 10 pfp fighters are on anyone's resume? Hell name 3 on Floyd's resume? lol
        - yeah so what?
        - 'heal' is your opinion lol. He is probably counting all that money he is making and not forcing dumb fights at 36 years old dum dum

Your d-umbass has the nerve to insult someone else's intelligence and you can't even get your and you're right. I swear every GGG hater must have to take a test and in order to pass and be a GGG hater you have to be illiterate lol. My 9 year old nephew has better grammar than you bro. He is smarter than you bro. Who the f-uck are you to try and act smarter than anyone when in all of your posts you show yourself to be a d-umbass? lol

Hagler as great as he was, was limited. If you could box and move and take a punch you could give him serious trouble. Smaller and old Duran and Leonard did. And the great Willie Monroe did twice. And Boogie Watts frustrated him and beat him as well. Watts tied up a lot when Hagler tried to walk in. Hagler had trouble boxing his way in. Or not even trouble, he just didn't do it. To compare the embarrassing losses on his resume and say that GGG, with his ATG jab, would not have a chance against Hagler. We are talking facts here right bro??? Well those are all facts bro!!! I mean YOU'RE just a dumb.ass man lol. Simply put. Notice how I got the you're right bro.

Go ahead and name them then buddy. Come on name the top 10 pfp fighters they beat in their career. We are waiting. RJJ was a bad man and at MW he would be a problem for anyone, but he was rarely at MW so saying he is a career MW is just disingenuous.

I swear you GGG haters are the dumbest sounding people I have ever encountered in my life. Y'all must get all of your talking points from the same place because y'all all say the same, largely inaccurate stuff. Then when you are corrected on it you just ignore the education and keep spouting your same dum.bass lines lol. You are so threatened by a great dominant white KO fighter that you are unable to see how great this man is as a boxer. You are pathetic and the only bum is your bum a.ss.
        Last edited by Boxing_1013; 03-16-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Big Businesses Show
          ATG fighter and made about $100-$200 million lol. Are you mad though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            I read that as he does not intend on fighting Andrade or Charlo. I also noticed that he sidestepped a question about whether or not he was fight all six fights. I don't see him fighting past Alvarez or his next loss, whichever comes first.
            Non of the Charlos are impressive and looked HORRIBLE in their last fights.

He would KO andrade cold

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              he did not, you shlt-talking spastic

in 5 of those rounds, ALL THREE judges awarded those 5 rounds to Canelo

ALL of them

stop projecting your casual-fan ignorance as fact
              The bottom line is the fight's did little to separate the two fighters..

This is a fact..canello has youth on his side but that's it

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                Non of the Charlos are impressive and looked HORRIBLE in their last fights.

He would KO andrade cold
                Ok. You feel that way. If he ends up not fighting those guys, your opinion won't serve as a "reason" for not fighting two guys who have been calling him out for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Ok. You feel that way. If he ends up not fighting those guys, your opinion won't serve as a "reason" for not fighting two guys who have been calling him out for a while.
                  I would say those dudes are not deserving of a canelo or GGG fight.

They need to be dominant over B level fighters first. Which they are not.

BJS would smoke Andrade as well, he's lucky the fight was cancelled

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    You guys are so funny lol. You are so over the top with your hate on GGG that you actually enhance his legacy. Like you could have a legit criticism on any fighter. But y'all are so emotional and often times just factually wrong about him that you look like a jealous ex-girlfriend who's former partner has moved on to bigger and better things.

You guys talk about GGG and his legacy, and make all these crazy statements. Then in the next breath you can't even give him credit for fights he clearly won, like with Jacobs and Canelo, twice. You say he should be taking all these other supposed legacy fights - why? Even if he did and won, you would give him no credit as you show with those fights.

He has had a HOF career by anyone's measure and is clearly an ATG at MW as well. I'm glad in addition to that he is making money, probably close to 100 million, which is great. Because if he was just focused on these 'legacy' fights from his haters he would make no money and still get no love even when he wins. Glad he is getting paid so well in addition to his great career.

you are so over the top with your silly man-love..... you actually think there is a way that Golovkin can enhance his legacy without actually participating in a meaningful fight

Lemieux
                    Jacobs *

that's it !

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      you are so over the top with your silly man-love..... you actually think there is a way that Golovkin can enhance his legacy without actually participating in a meaningful fight

Lemieux
                      Jacobs *

that's it !
                      I just keep it real. GGG has been a hell of a boxer and should be appreciated.

You probably thought Mikey won tonight with your boxing insights lol

Comment

Working...
                      X