Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I am a boxing fan, I don't score fights the first time I watch them

I put my pen/paper down about 40 years ago kid, around about the same time I learned how to score a fight

adding up jabs is a fools errand when it comes to professional boxing, I can clearly see how a fight is unfolding
    But you score fights rd by rd lol. - Break those numbers down for me when you get a chance, would like to see which rounds you gave to Canelo and Jacobs. There aren't many clear rounds for either guy with GGG winning the punch count in nearly every round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      "You can’t defend it though. It’s what happened. I’m the biggest GGG fan on here but I’m a real fan and he is totally defeated. He needs a no hoper to build some confidence and assure his trilogy" - Chuckguy

Those are 2 quotes you just posted in the last 30 minutes about GGG. On one hand you say 'who is he supposed to fight' and then on the other you say 'he needs to fight a nobody to build confidence.' lol. Just sounds like talking out of both sides of your mouth bro.

As I said he has 14 good-great wins - Murray, Brook, Ouma, Stevens, Monroe, Proksa, Geale, Macklin, Rubio, Ishida, Adama, Rosado, Lemieux, and Vanes. All by KO and probably lost like 10 rounds in those fights combined. Just because someone gets destroyed does not make them a bum.

Then the 3 clear wins over Jacobs and Canelo. 17 good-great wins in this decade and no other great fighter even has 10. Can't really hate on that resume at all.

you're in looooove

we can tell by the dumb shlt you say and the silly excuses you parrot

Comment

I said no such thing

I said that there is an argument that Golovkin did not win ANY of those fights

only kids see what they want to see
        Lol you're funny man

"he scraped past Jacobs, that fight could have been a draw

the first Canelo fight was draw'ish, or a win for Golovkin" - abouttime

Sounds like a couple wins to me

Comment

you're in looooove

we can tell by the dumb shlt you say and the silly excuses you parrot
          Lol again dawg you need to work on your reading comprehension. Chuck made that comment not me ;0

Comment

He was basically saying he would go to 154 for smaller guys like Floyd or Pac. But Cotto and Canelo are big enough and should come to 160. He would take his B side role to face Froch and Chavez Jr on their terms. But wasn't going to relinquish all negotiating power to Ward when Ward was the B side.

kid.....

Hypekin was willing to fight Rosado at catchweight

Hypekin was willing to fight a NO-HOPER at catchweight..... but not a SUPERSTAR

you do know the difference between a no-hoper and a superstar, right?

grow up, you creepy kid..... you are embarrassing yourself

admits that he is Golovkin's biggest fan..... but then denies that his silly childish excuses make it obvious that he is just another fanboy

good on ya

Q. what is different between you and the other g-string's ?

A. nothing !

Comment

kid.....

Hypekin was willing to fight Rosado at catchweight

Hypekin was willing to fight a NO-HOPER at catchweight..... but not a SUPERSTAR

you do know the difference between a no-hoper and a superstar, right?

grow up, you creepy kid..... you are embarrassing yourself

admits that he is Golovkin's biggest fan..... but then denies that his silly childish excuses make it obvious that he is just another fanboy

good on ya

Q. what is different between you and the other g-string's ?

A. nothing !
              Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              You can’t defend it though. It’s what happened. I’m the biggest GGG fan on here but I’m a real fan and he is totally defeated. He needs a no hoper to build some confidence and assure his trilogy and big money with canelo. I don’t like it I can’t defend it.

This reading thing is not going great for you, Time

Comment

This reading thing is not going great for you, Time

FACT: Golovkin was more than willing to negotiate on weight with no-hopers

so your..... "He was basically saying he would go to 154 for smaller guys like Floyd or Pac. But Cotto and Canelo are big enough and should come to 160"..... excuse, is just more of your silly bullshlt

btw..... " big " Cotto, weighed 153

what silly excuse do you have for Weaselkin demanding 164 from Ward?

this will be funny lol
                Last edited by aboutfkntime; 03-19-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

FACT: Golovkin was more than willing to negotiate on weight with no-hopers

so your..... "He was basically saying he would go to 154 for smaller guys like Floyd or Pac. But Cotto and Canelo are big enough and should come to 160"..... excuse, is just more of your silly bullshlt

btw..... " big " Cotto, weighed 153

what silly excuse do you have for Weaselkin demanding 164 from Ward?

this will be funny lol
                  Lol I was just saying you kept attributing that quote to me that was actually from the other guy.

Negotiation. You start low and then hopefully come to an agreement on fair terms. GGG was the A side with Ward so Ward needed to be more flexible if the fight was gonna get made.

Comment

Lol I was just saying you kept attributing that quote to me that was actually from the other guy.

Negotiation. You start low and then hopefully come to an agreement on fair terms. GGG was the A side with Ward so Ward needed to be more flexible if the fight was gonna get made.

but Bullshltkin totally refused to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " refused to drop a single pound

and he totally refused to negotiate with Ward..... it was " 164, or no fight "

they 100% KNEW that Ward could not make 164

they knew that demand would kill the fight

so, yea..... that is just another one of your silly excuses

just like your " big Cotto " excuse..... when he weighed 153

Comment

• I am sure you are TonyGE's alt

Comment

Working...
                      X