• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    no, they are not

the fact that you are unaware of that point is highly amusing

you are exposing yourself son

do those pom-poms ever get heavy ?
    Man I thought you were ******ed. This dude is giving you a run for your money

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      ? What did you disagree with Chuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        ? What did you disagree with Chuck?
        Dude ggg has fought bums. What ******s like time don’t understand or ignore is that he was the most avoided fighter for years. He couldn’t get a fight with anyone. The only one that had them balls was pirog but he had a career ending back injury. Now ggg has options and he is choosing the safe easy route. He claimed he isn’t a business man yet he makes strictly business moves. The only great fighter he has fought is canelo.

Comment

• I am a boxing fan, I don't score fights the first time I watch them

I put my pen/paper down about 40 years ago kid, around about the same time I learned how to score a fight

adding up jabs is a fools errand when it comes to professional boxing, I can clearly see how a fight is unfolding

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            And hold on lol...if even you just admitted that you feel GGG probably won 2/3 of those fights, why do you hate on him so much lol? Those are 2 great wins lol.

I said no such thing

I said that there is an argument that Golovkin did not win ANY of those fights

only kids see what they want to see

Comment

this casual-fan who clearly has no feel for the game whatsoever?

good on ya

it is clearly obvious to all that he is just another g-string

Comment

this casual-fan who clearly has no feel for the game whatsoever?

good on ya

it is clearly obvious to all that he is just another g-string
                Sorry I have a life bro and not here to **** on one fighter like you. Get yourself a boyfriend and have him bend your ass over cause sh it you need something

Comment

Dude ggg has fought bums. What ******s like time don’t understand or ignore is that he was the most avoided fighter for years. He couldn’t get a fight with anyone. The only one that had them balls was pirog but he had a career ending back injury. Now ggg has options and he is choosing the safe easy route. He claimed he isn’t a business man yet he makes strictly business moves. The only great fighter he has fought is canelo.

he made dumb excuses to avoid Mora.... he made dumb excuses to avoid Cotto.... he made dumb excuses to avoid Lara.... and he made dumb excuses to avoid Ward

that " duckin me doe " bullshlt was exposed a looooong time ago chuck

this is Mr " anyone from 154-168 "..... a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo

you fell for that bullshlt man, no point running around blaming someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I’m not supporting this fight at all but tell me who was he supposed to fight? Everyone is locked up and the Charlos are with pbc the same pbc that just blocked Beyoncé from fighting AJ
                    "You can’t defend it though. It’s what happened. I’m the biggest GGG fan on here but I’m a real fan and he is totally defeated. He needs a no hoper to build some confidence and assure his trilogy" - Chuckguy

Those are 2 quotes you just posted in the last 30 minutes about GGG. On one hand you say 'who is he supposed to fight' and then on the other you say 'he needs to fight a nobody to build confidence.' lol. Just sounds like talking out of both sides of your mouth bro.

As I said he has 14 good-great wins - Murray, Brook, Ouma, Stevens, Monroe, Proksa, Geale, Macklin, Rubio, Ishida, Adama, Rosado, Lemieux, and Vanes. All by KO and probably lost like 10 rounds in those fights combined. Just because someone gets destroyed does not make them a bum.

Then the 3 clear wins over Jacobs and Canelo. 17 good-great wins in this decade and no other great fighter even has 10. Can't really hate on that resume at all.

Comment

he made dumb excuses to avoid Mora.... he made dumb excuses to avoid Cotto.... he made dumb excuses to avoid Lara.... and he made dumb excuses to avoid Ward

that " duckin me doe " bullshlt was exposed a looooong time ago chuck

this is Mr " anyone from 154-168 "..... a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo

you fell for that bullshlt man, no point running around blaming someone else
                      He was basically saying he would go to 154 for smaller guys like Floyd or Pac. But Cotto and Canelo are big enough and should come to 160. He would take his B side role to face Froch and Chavez Jr on their terms. But wasn't going to relinquish all negotiating power to Ward when Ward was the B side.

Comment

Working...
                      X