No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Which clear rounds did you give to Jacobs and Canelo in those 3 fights? What rounds did you give them also?

He has beaten great fighters. Just because he KOs guys doesn't make them bums. If Vanes is a bum then Charlo and Lara are bums too. They aren't much better than him. And Vanes is probably GGG's 13th best win lol.

if you think Vanes is a great fighter... you should not be here

are you an alt..... or a genuine new casual ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
      Always with the ggg was robbed argument.
      Maybe if ggg didn't only fight tomato cans, he could have gotten the benefit of the doubt. But he didn't and now it's history.

Your feelings about the fight don't matter just like mine don't matter. Ggg has the draw and the lose on his record. Facts!

Accept the facts.
      Ggg has the choice to change his legacy but based on his previous decisions, why would he? So accept ggg legacy is good but not great.

Great legacy in modern times are p4p fighters like Manny, tbe, cotto, ward, Lewis, Chavez Sr, Oscar, Whitaker, rjj, Hopkins, etc. Ggg doesn't compare.

Ggg doesn't even have a memorable foty type fight... I wonder why?

Ggg did it his way which I respect but doesn't mean he reached his potential. Make all those excuses but does change the fact that his best win is jacobs. 2nd best being Murray? Freaking Murray.

Maybe ggg decides to finally pay for a quality opponent with the dazn deal instead of trying to pocket 80 percent of the money. But I doubt it. He wants murato or another no name no skill import and will get deservedly get roasted when he names one after a year layoff to heal his face. (facts again)

Worst case for the ggg fans is Canelo ko ggg in the 3rd fight and ggg retires. Ggg legacy will be cemented as placeholder for a true great champion.

yea, G no longer interested in being a Mexican.....

..... now he wants to be a Samurai

the fat red kid beat the Mexican out of that boy

Comment

Andre ward a hype job? He won the super six against p4p top 10 and beat Kovalev (like it or not). Go Google how many p4p ranked top 10 fighters ward fought. And then check ggg. Case closed. Ward even moved up, something ggg wouldn't ever do.

And You keep talking about your opinion on the Canelo - ggg fight. That's your opinion! It's not fact. Google ggg record. Facts again.

And ggg had every chance to show us what kind of champion he wanted to be. He didn't so you just reaching claiming it's you against the world and everyone has an agenda.

Dayam man... Doesn't that sound just like what every hate group in the world says. It's part of a bigger conspiracy against ggg! The truth is the conspiracy. You are only a victim of Tom Loeffler, ggg, and Abel sanchez propaganda.

Stop talking about a fight that ggg lost like it or not. He took 1 year off to heal his face.
        Facts.

No one cares how you or all the ggg fans judged the fight. If ggg fought the Mexican style fight and went to ko Canelo, maybe ggg would have won. He didn't, he lost. Move on.

Ggg next opponent is barely top 50. Is he even top 50? I have never even heard of the guy. So after a year off, and a weakened legacy, he supports your thesis that he is truly a champion by fighting another vanes.

I pray to God ggg beats Canelo in the third fight just so you can justify all your obvious tribalism because if ggg loses in even worse fashion, his legacy is smoked. No legacy fights, no legacy wins.

this is what these fcuk-tards ALWAYS resort to

bashing BETTER, PROVEN, fighters...... to somehow elevate a guy who was not willing to elevate himself

bashing PROVEN, GREAT, fighters..... and quoting punch-stats..... that is what they resort to when cornered

you will get used to it

THAT, is why guys like breadman say that a lot of boxingscene fan comments in these threads are truly awful and mostly just dreadful trash

ignorant, unbalanced, fanboy rubbish

they also bashed Martinez, Cotto, Froch, Hopkins..... I have even heard them bash Hagler and Monzon

truly dreadful fans

Comment

Andre ward a hype job? He won the super six against p4p top 10 and beat Kovalev (like it or not). Go Google how many p4p ranked top 10 fighters ward fought. And then check ggg. Case closed. Ward even moved up, something ggg wouldn't ever do.

And You keep talking about your opinion on the Canelo - ggg fight. That's your opinion! It's not fact. Google ggg record. Facts again.

And ggg had every chance to show us what kind of champion he wanted to be. He didn't so you just reaching claiming it's you against the world and everyone has an agenda.

Dayam man... Doesn't that sound just like what every hate group in the world says. It's part of a bigger conspiracy against ggg! The truth is the conspiracy. You are only a victim of Tom Loeffler, ggg, and Abel sanchez propaganda.

Stop talking about a fight that ggg lost like it or not. He took 1 year off to heal his face.
          Facts.

No one cares how you or all the ggg fans judged the fight. If ggg fought the Mexican style fight and went to ko Canelo, maybe ggg would have won. He didn't, he lost. Move on.

Ggg next opponent is barely top 50. Is he even top 50? I have never even heard of the guy. So after a year off, and a weakened legacy, he supports your thesis that he is truly a champion by fighting another vanes.

I pray to God ggg beats Canelo in the third fight just so you can justify all your obvious tribalism because if ggg loses in even worse fashion, his legacy is smoked. No legacy fights, no legacy wins.
          Dude, you can't even form correct sentences. Where the fu.ck do you get off trying to act like you're smarter than anyone, seriously? Lol. You should be reading books and not trying to post on a boxing forum. You write like a 3rd grader dude, it's embarrassing.

As for Ward, he fought all of his fights at home, never took a risk and fought on the road. That's what great fighters do, they take real risks. They don't hide at home behind shoddy decisions. A lot of guys could win every fight if they fought in their literal hometown and they knew all they had to do was go 12 rounds and they would get the decision. Anyone who claims to see anything special with Andre Ward when he boxes is a dumb.ass.

Ward is basically the US Sven Ottke, hyped up to be something he wasn't so people like you would have someone to root for. Aw I'm sorry does that hurt your feelings? Lol The only good non-controversial win Ward has is a 7-5 win over Froch. Wow what a legend lol. How did you score the Bika Ward fight btw? What was your score in the first Kov-Ward fight too?

Your continued advocating that shoddy decisions should be taken as gospel is the most bum a.ss sh.it you've said. And that's saying something.

You can hate on GGG all you want man but no one cares what your opinion is. I guess you think Canelo had a MD against Floyd right? Lol.

Seriously though - just to reiterate - where the fu.ck do you get off trying to argue from a position of intellectual superiority when you can't even form a complete sentence or spell correctly lol? You're a dumb.ass man. I don't care about your little pea brained opinion on anything. You need to read some books and listen to people a lot smarter than you rather than trying to lecture anyone about anything you fu.cking bum.

Honestly I don't really care who GGG's next opponent is. If it's a lower ranked guy so what. He has BY FAR the most good wins of any fighter in this decade so if he wants to throw in a few light touches I don't care. Ward fought Alexander Brand and Paul Smith lol. May, great as he was, fought Berto and Conor McGregor, and a whole host of guys past their prime. Who gives a sh.it if a guy takes an easier fight every now and then, especially GGG. Again he has BY FAR THE MOST GOOD WINS OF ANY FIGHTER IN THIS DECADE. If that hurts your feelings I'm sorry little buddy but it's just the way it is.

All I really care about for GGG is that he makes a lot more money in the last few fights of his career and retires with his health. His ATG legacy is already written for the most part so the rest is just a formality. He could go up and KO Wilder and Joshua at HW and you bums would say they sucked and this was just a bad era for heavies lol. You are a fu.cking bum dude I don't care about your little dumb opinion on anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Not really, just proved I was right all along about that fraud!

I remember arguing with ggg fanatics on this site a couple years ago and they used to say the same stuff you’re saying!

“GGg is the greatest middleweight of all time”

“Ggg could clean out 154-175”

“Ggg would destroy Kovalev”

“Ggg will knock out Daniel Jacobs within 3 rounds”

“Ggg is an all time great, he would beat up Marvin Hagler”

And my personal favorite

“Ggg is gonna destroy Canelo, he won’t make it past 5”

You guys lost the plot when ggg said other boxers are businessmen and he’s a real fighter but turn around and swerve 2 chances to claim his legacy when he ducked Ward and chose money over undisputed titles against Saunders!

Face it, your hero is a clown! He now wants to once again wait around and fight cans till he’s blessed with another Canelo lottery ticket after being offered to fight for a world title against an undefeated prime champ!

Ggg fooled you fools into believing he’s something he’s not, Kazakhstan style!
            Lol you GGG haters are such bums dude. I've never seen people so threatened by a fighter before. Y'all need some help.

Same stuff I'm saying? I said one thing to you and it wasn't anything at all really lol. Don't put words in my mouth you little bum. Btw almost all fighters are real men and would fight anyone else in the business. But this is boxing - you have to be smart and take care of your bottom line. Anyone advocating for a fighter to take dangerous fights for no money and avoid a legacy tough fight(s) with Canelo and make retirement money, I mean what are you arguing for exactly? You sound like an idiot.

GGG is clearly one of the best all-time at MW. No real argument against that unless you're a complete dum dum. Hagler was great but he has issues with anyone who could box and move and take a punch. He went 15 hard rounds with an old smaller Duran, got embarrassed by a smaller old SRL, lost once and was getting outboxed a second time by the great Willie Monroe Sr, and lost to Boogie Watts. I actually watched all those fights, have you? Watts beat him because he would do some work on the outside then tie Hagler up when Hagler tried to walk his way in.

Hagler just didn't box his way in. He tried to walk in. Anyone analyzing a GGG Hagler fight and thinking Hagler would somehow avoid GGG's ATG jab all night and GGG would have no chance, I mean you're a dumb.ass. Hagler was great but that is a bad match-up for him, and in general fighters get better with time so it's logical to favor GGG against most any MW from the past. He's been the man at MW for the last 10 years bro, just how it is. Only 2 guys I would have it about 50/50 against would be RJJ or McClellan. You probably don't even know who the 2nd guy is lol.

Are you mad that GGG is gonna make $100-$200 million in his career man? Aw you seem so sad? It will be OK man just try not to think about it much.

I am really glad GGG got the Canelo fight (3 times at least it looks like) and got paid. His resume speaks for itself and he has about 15 good fighters he dominated and KOed, and you bum as.s haters give him no credit for those. He clearly beat Canelo twice and Jacobs, winning the punch count in 27/33 of the rounds in those fights, and you bums still give him no credit.

If GGG was the other guy in those fights and had that happen to him I would give him a lot of ****. That's the difference between me and people like you. I respect all fighters and keep it real based on what I see. You are so threatened by an ATG that doesn't look like you, that you desperately hate on him and try to diminish his legacy. You're a fanboy, not a real boxing analyst. I don't give a sh.it what you have to say about anything, and definitely not about GGG. You have shown you can't keep it real about him and you let your bias do the talking and not the facts.

He could literally fight 5 guys you say he needs to fight to be great, he could win or KO them all, and you would still hate on him. You're just a ****.ing bum man, sorry to say it, just like the rest of his haters. But hate on bro! You made him and are making him rich!!

When you show yourself incapable of giving him credit for his clearly great career, your criticisms of him fall flat. That goes for all his haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              in 5 of those rounds, ALL THREE JUDGES awarded those rounds to Canelo

just saying

you dumbass casuals simply don't know how to score a fight

insisting that the winner was the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up..... is quite frankly ******ed

the winner of that fight was the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up LMAO

Jabkin got backed up, and beaten up..... he could not get his game going, he did not follow the instructions from his corner, and he got beaten up for his trouble..... which is likely why he showed "no interest" in a trilogy

Canelo can beat that kid any way he wants

and stop quoting punch-stats you silly casual..... this is the pro game, not the amateurs

Canelo was the effective aggressor..... the effective aggressor who backed Jabkin up with plenty of CLEAN, HARD, JUDGE-FRIENDLY punches

CLEAN, HARD, JUDGE-FRIENDLY punches..... ARE official scoring criteria..... pitty-pat pushed jabs, are NOT

he also controlled the fight, displaying better ringIQ and defence..... with Golovkin missing 1000+ punches over the course of 2 fights

even Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win that fight

you dumb fcuks simply don't know how to score a fight..... punch-stats blah blah lol..... which is why you guys make so many silly excuses, like the dumb shlt from Tony Baloney in my sig

the REAL Mexican... beat the Mexican... out of the FAKE Mexican
              What was your score in GGG Canelo 1?

Comment

this is what these fcuk-tards ALWAYS resort to

bashing BETTER, PROVEN, fighters...... to somehow elevate a guy who was not willing to elevate himself

bashing PROVEN, GREAT, fighters..... and quoting punch-stats..... that is what they resort to when cornered

you will get used to it

THAT, is why guys like breadman say that a lot of boxingscene fan comments in these threads are truly awful and mostly just dreadful trash

ignorant, unbalanced, fanboy rubbish

they also bashed Martinez, Cotto, Froch, Hopkins..... I have even heard them bash Hagler and Monzon

truly dreadful fans
                GGG is head and shoulders above Ward lol. Ward was a protected bum who eeked out decisions in his own backyard.

If Ward was from another country, no one would know who he was. GGG made his own way because he was great. Don't ever try and put Ward's fraudulent as.s in the same sentence as a real ATG like GGG.

One of those guys - GGG, would have been great regardless. The other was manufactured to give people like you someone to root for you little ****i.ng bum lol.

Can't even spell and write in complete sentences and trying to act like you're smarter than people!!! Lol that is rich man. Your IQ is probably like 65 lol.

Check this video of Monzon. If you think that guy beats GGG you're even dumber than I thought.

GGG is the GOAT at MW more than likely and that is a hell of a career. Hate all you want but those are the facts.

Btw - people quote punch stats because that's how fights are scored you dumb.ass. Usually the guy who lands more punches in a round wins. GGG outlanded Canelo and Jacobs in 27/33 rounds. You can try and hate on that if you want to, but to refuse to acknowledge his success in those fights, I mean you're just a complete dumb.ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhUGbzsx0S8

Comment

yea, G no longer interested in being a Mexican.....

..... now he wants to be a Samurai

the fat red kid beat the Mexican out of that boy
                  GGG made about $200 million probably when it's all said and done. Are you OK buddy? Does that hurt you? And he is probably the GOAT at MW. And your bum dumb.ass has the nerve to try and hate on him. You low IQ dumb.ass. Can't even spell or write correct sentences and you have the nerve to try and act smarter than people. What a ****.ing dumbass.

Comment

if you think Vanes is a great fighter... you should not be here

are you an alt..... or a genuine new casual ?
                    I'm your daddy. I know you never met me but here I am. Do me a favor son and read a ****.ing book, you're embarrassing me.

Vanes is a pretty good fighter for sure. And he is GGG's 13th or so best win. And the best win of very good/great fighters, Lara, Charlo, and Andrade.

Since you hate on GGG so much, I don't want to ever hear you mention anyone of those guys as anything more than what you view Vanes as. Vanes is GGG's 13th best win. Let that sink in son.

Like how the fu.ck can you hate on GGG when Vanes is his 13th best win lol. And you have the nerve to try and hype up the Laras Charlos and Andrades of the world but hate on GGG. You are a fuc,king moron son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      Lol you GGG haters are such bums dude. I've never seen people so threatened by a fighter before. Y'all need some help.

Same stuff I'm saying? I said one thing to you and it wasn't anything at all really lol. Don't put words in my mouth you little bum. Btw almost all fighters are real men and would fight anyone else in the business. But this is boxing - you have to be smart and take care of your bottom line. Anyone advocating for a fighter to take dangerous fights for no money and avoid a legacy tough fight(s) with Canelo and make retirement money, I mean what are you arguing for exactly? You sound like an idiot.

GGG is clearly one of the best all-time at MW. No real argument against that unless you're a complete dum dum. Hagler was great but he has issues with anyone who could box and move and take a punch. He went 15 hard rounds with an old smaller Duran, got embarrassed by a smaller old SRL, lost once and was getting outboxed a second time by the great Willie Monroe Sr, and lost to Boogie Watts. I actually watched all those fights, have you? Watts beat him because he would do some work on the outside then tie Hagler up when Hagler tried to walk his way in.

Hagler just didn't box his way in. He tried to walk in. Anyone analyzing a GGG Hagler fight and thinking Hagler would somehow avoid GGG's ATG jab all night and GGG would have no chance, I mean you're a dumb.ass. Hagler was great but that is a bad match-up for him, and in general fighters get better with time so it's logical to favor GGG against most any MW from the past. He's been the man at MW for the last 10 years bro, just how it is. Only 2 guys I would have it about 50/50 against would be RJJ or McClellan. You probably don't even know who the 2nd guy is lol.

Are you mad that GGG is gonna make $100-$200 million in his career man? Aw you seem so sad? It will be OK man just try not to think about it much.

I am really glad GGG got the Canelo fight (3 times at least it looks like) and got paid. His resume speaks for itself and he has about 15 good fighters he dominated and KOed, and you bum as.s haters give him no credit for those. He clearly beat Canelo twice and Jacobs, winning the punch count in 27/33 of the rounds in those fights, and you bums still give him no credit.

If GGG was the other guy in those fights and had that happen to him I would give him a lot of ****. That's the difference between me and people like you. I respect all fighters and keep it real based on what I see. You are so threatened by an ATG that doesn't look like you, that you desperately hate on him and try to diminish his legacy. You're a fanboy, not a real boxing analyst. I don't give a sh.it what you have to say about anything, and definitely not about GGG. You have shown you can't keep it real about him and you let your bias do the talking and not the facts.

He could literally fight 5 guys you say he needs to fight to be great, he could win or KO them all, and you would still hate on him. You're just a ****.ing bum man, sorry to say it, just like the rest of his haters. But hate on bro! You made him and are making him rich!!

When you show yourself incapable of giving him credit for his clearly great career, your criticisms of him fall flat. That goes for all his haters.
                      You’ve really lost your everlasting mind if you even had one from the start anyways!

You ggg fanatics never learn even when your hero was gifted a decision against Jacobs, a man y’all called a chinny bum and then got gifted a draw against Canelo after being outboxed and landing nothing but jabs and then getting walked down Mexican style by the smaller man who rearranged ggg’s face to the point we thought he look like a zombie!

Hagler would’ve lit ggg up, ggg comes forward with a hard jab which Hagler would’ve parried and then make it an inside fight where ggg is weak at!

You think a natural
                      Middleweight like Hagler can’t walk ggg down but a smaller man in Canelo who did it in the rematch can’t? Lmao

There should be a button here to find you ggg fanatics IP address and delete you guys permanently off commenting on boxing sites cuz you guys are the definition and epitome of fanboys!

Keep continuing to be suckered by a man who sold out his own Kazakhstan style for Mexican cuz of money yet he went on and on about how he’s a real fighter and isn’t a businessman! Lol

Big drama show my áśś, more like Big Business Show!

Ggg waited in a dead division in his prime for years for a smaller guy with a name to fight him and when it happened he got outboxed once and then got hit with combos all night in the rematch by a guy y’all sweared was gonna get killed by ggg!

Y’all ggg fanatics are just as bad as prime Pacquiao fans and AJ fans, beyond delusional and likely grown áśś virgin men who rarely leave their houses unless to get knockoff ggg merchandise!

I’ve killed off
                      Many of you fanatics and you’re not the exception, nothing will change the fact your idol is just like most of them, a fraud who didn’t deserve to be on the pound for pound list for beating bin collectors and guys on house arrest!

Tell your hero to stop ducking Andrade and earn your spot
                      Back into a Canelo cashout!

Comment

Working...
                      X