Comments Thread For: Espinoza Feels Joshua Wants Wilder Fight, Hearn Does Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

Warren/ Dibella didn’t confirm

Why would they send a offer stating it has to be on BT knowing it’d make the fight impossible to make / I think Haymon / Espinoza know better
    Are you saying both Lou Di Bella and Warren were lying when they claim BT sport were involved on camera? You know there are videos of those interviews on YouTube right?

Why would they involve BT sport? Because they don’t want the fight? We have been trying to tell some of you guys this. That there is a possibility that Team Wilder didn’t want the fight. Hence why they want to make offers without meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      i totally agree....and i meant it the other way around if you can see by the statement i made about wilder in regards to espinoza and haymon...sometimes i get multitasking and typing so fast im not really reading back what im typing lol

anyway you slice it...if AJ loses or drops hearn what does eddie become? he dont have much
      Sorry man my bad , I do that sh.it all the time

if AJ goes he’s instantly drops a couple levels His UK stable isnt really impressive now. ( Usyk, Brook,Callum Smith, Whyte and Yelp .....Katie Taylor) the rest are either young and haven’t proven sh.it , 2nd tier or domestic and his US stable are almost all good fighters if you add in the guys he co-promotes but none of them have any fans literally no fans and that’s why they signed with him.

AJ should have went independent instead of resigning. He could’ve fought anyone he wanted . He’d Have got the whole pie when he fought and not had his reputation ruined in the mind of most North American fans, because of the non stop lies provided by Hearn every time he opens his mouth that wind up making AJ look bad

Comment

When was the last time a executive released a contract to the public ; That he looked at as Amateur Hour by everyone in the sport except fans just to prove Hearn is a liar ,

He’s already proven that many times over so what’s the point
        He has been specifically asked for proof; so it looks like he doesn't have the evidence if he doesn't produce it. Let's just be honest and real about this. Just showing the contract which was supposedly sent would have destroyed Hearn immediately...

I don't think he expected Hearn to reply to his tweet and he got caught in a lie - applying Occam's razor, that's just the most logical and simplest answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Are you saying both Lou Di Bella and Warren were lying when they claim BT sport were involved on camera? You know there are videos of those interviews on YouTube right?

Why would they involve BT sport? Because they don’t want the fight? We have been trying to tell some of you guys this. That there is a possibility that Team Wilder didn’t want the fight. Hence why they want to make offers without meetings.
          The only thing I’ve seen supporting the BT is the broadcaster is a 10 second edited audio clip of Warren

But I’ve seen multiple Warren& Dibella interviews stating they involved Warren since Frank knows the market , to see how much the rights were worth so they could charge SKY accordingly

Why would Wilders team insist on it being on a platform that’d make the fight impossible to make. You think they just sent a offer just for sh.its and giggles knowing a BT stipulation instantly makes the offer a non starter of the fight being made , you’re not that naive are you to believe that are you

I’m in bizsaro World where people think Wilders team would send a useless offer even though none of them have been known in their careers to do that to get PR or make it seem like Wilder wants the fight but actually doesn’t

And the promoter who’s lied for years about this fight and when the fight could have been made in the summer wouldn’t budge off a flat fee that no one in the industry thought was reasonable and a indication of them actually wanting the fight , then when Wilders in the middle of negotiating another fight Hearn now offers a % knowing it wouldn’t be considered/

What changed in that 6 -8 months from a flat fee and a % not a option to Oh here % that if I offered in the Summer would have made the fight
          Is it really because Wilder raised his profile exponentially over because of a controversial draw which the majority thought he lost

How can you not see what the f/uck the situation is

Sorry for the Novel

Comment

The only thing I’ve seen supporting the BT is the broadcaster is a 10 second edited audio clip of Warren

But I’ve seen multiple Warren& Dibella interviews stating they involved Warren since Frank knows the market , to see how much the rights were worth so they could charge SKY accordingly

Why would Wilders team insist on it being on a platform that’d make the fight impossible to make. You think they just sent a offer just for sh.its and giggles knowing a BT stipulation instantly makes the offer a non starter of the fight being made , you’re not that naive are you to believe that are you

I’m in bizsaro World where people think Wilders team would send a useless offer even though none of them have been known in their careers to do that to get PR or make it seem like Wilder wants the fight but actually doesn’t

And the promoter who’s lied for years about this fight and when the fight could have been made in the summer wouldn’t budge off a flat fee that no one in the industry thought was reasonable and a indication of them actually wanting the fight , then when Wilders in the middle of negotiating another fight Hearn now offers a % knowing it wouldn’t be considered/

What changed in that 6 -8 months from a flat fee and a % not a option to Oh here % that if I offered in the Summer would have made the fight
            Is it really because Wilder raised his profile exponentially over because of a controversial draw which the majority thought he lost

How can you not see what the f/uck the situation is

Sorry for the Novel
            https://youtu.be/0VkZhknNkeA

There Warren, confirming a 50 plus 30m deal with the help of BT sports.... From 5.00 on this video.

I would try and dig out Lou Di Bella one for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
              He has been specifically asked for proof; so it looks like he doesn't have the evidence if he doesn't produce it. Let's just be honest and real about this. Just showing the contract which was supposedly sent would have destroyed Hearn immediately...

I don't think he expected Hearn to reply to his tweet and he got caught in a lie - applying Occam's razor, that's just the most logical and simplest answer.
              A TV executive isn’t going to show what was sent . Has any Executive ever done that , even if he provided it He’d be look at like a joke from his bosses and people in the industry showing contracts on Twitter to show Hearns a liar, which if you can’t figure that out by now you never will .
              What promoters going to want to work with the exec who flaunts fighters contracts for everyone to see to win a twitter battle not a good look

Espinoza is a executive he gives out the contracts, dates , Rights to promoters he’s above Hearn he doesn’t need to punk him in public. I’m sure if he has a chance he’ll punk Hearn in Business where it counts not to please the Internet. Before DAZN Hearn was sucking Espinoza’s d-ick for any dates/fees/fights he could get on Showtime and then slid to HBO when he could get a couple dates dangled AJ To Showtime & HBO ( Showtime was the first US platform to commit to AJ )until he could announce his DAZN and burn them . Hearns shown he’ thinks he’s slicker then grease ,deceitful who doesn’t have loyalty to any of the American power players , if DAZN fails he’s hasn’t exactly made a strong case for the American powers that be to want to do future business with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                https://youtu.be/0VkZhknNkeA

There Warren, confirming a 50 plus 30m deal with the help of BT sports.... From 5.00 on this video.

I would try and dig out Lou Di Bella one for you.
                Cool thanks but Warren didn’t say it had to be on BT he said if the offer was taken Wilder team has the UK rights and sell them to the highest bidder . So BT would try and get then fight that’s force sky to exceed Bts offer. He never said it’s going on BT .

If Wilders team have the rights why would they just give them to Sky wirhout having other platforms bidding to raise the price for the rights.

If Sky knows its offered to just them they could offer whatever they want and short change Wilders side

Comment

A TV executive isn’t going to show what was sent . Has any Executive ever done that , even if he provided it He’d be look at like a joke from his bosses and people in the industry showing contracts on Twitter to show Hearns a liar, which if you can’t figure that out by now you never will .
                  What promoters going to want to work with the exec who flaunts fighters contracts for everyone to see to win a twitter battle not a good look

Espinoza is a executive he gives out the contracts, dates , Rights to promoters he’s above Hearn he doesn’t need to punk him in public. I’m sure if he has a chance he’ll punk Hearn in Business where it counts not to please the Internet. Before DAZN Hearn was sucking Espinoza’s d-ick for any dates/fees/fights he could get on Showtime and then slid to HBO when he could get a couple dates dangled AJ To Showtime & HBO ( Showtime was the first US platform to commit to AJ )until he could announce his DAZN and burn them . Hearns shown he’ thinks he’s slicker then grease ,deceitful who doesn’t have loyalty to any of the American power players , if DAZN fails he’s hasn’t exactly made a strong case for the American powers that be to want to do future business with him.
                  He literally posted an extract of a draft Joshua Wilder contract in the same twitter conversation in order to "show that Hearn is a liar" which pretty much destroys your argument straight off the bat.

Besides, sensitive information can easily be redacted. Added to this, Hearn is a party to the contract and he has clearly given Espinoza a green a light to disclose the contract, so no, no one would question Espinoza for sharing the contract...Hearn has clearly waived his right to confidentiality in a public forum.

The result of not sharing the contract is that anyone with their head screwed on is questioning Espinoza's integrity as it seems that he was caught in a blatant lie. If he wants to repair the damage to his reputation he should share the contract which was apparently sent by Wilder.

Comment

Cool thanks but Warren didn’t say it had to be on BT he said if the offer was taken Wilder team has the UK rights and sell them to the highest bidder . So BT would try and get then fight that’s force sky to exceed Bts offer. He never said it’s going on BT .

If Wilders team have the rights why would they just give them to Sky wirhout having other platforms bidding to raise the price for the rights.

If Sky knows its offered to just them they could offer whatever they want and short change Wilders side
                    Mate you are reaching. Fact is Warren and Lou Di Bella confirmed on video that BT sport were involved with the offer to AJ. That alone meant AJ couldn’t and wouldn’t have been able to do that fight.

BT sorts are not going to give them 50M and 30M for them not to have the exclusive rights to that fight. Just like DAZN aren’t going to give Wilder 15m for Whyte/Breazeale/Kownacki for the fight not to be on DAZN!

The moment BT sport became involved that deal died right there, this is why IMHO Team Wilder refuse to meet Team Joshua to discuss the deal.

Wilder came out last week and claim he is a network free boxer but he wouldn’t fight on any other networks even for more money for the same opponents.... Let that sink once you think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      Sorry man my bad , I do that sh.it all the time

if AJ goes he’s instantly drops a couple levels His UK stable isnt really impressive now. ( Usyk, Brook,Callum Smith, Whyte and Yelp .....Katie Taylor) the rest are either young and haven’t proven sh.it , 2nd tier or domestic and his US stable are almost all good fighters if you add in the guys he co-promotes but none of them have any fans literally no fans and that’s why they signed with him.

AJ should have went independent instead of resigning. He could’ve fought anyone he wanted . He’d Have got the whole pie when he fought and not had his reputation ruined in the mind of most North American fans, because of the non stop lies provided by Hearn every time he opens his mouth that wind up making AJ look bad
                      totally agree....deep down though i think AJ likes the representation....some guys like to be able to hide behind it.....and when you heard AJ say things like "you go train to fight wilder" and "the fans dont determine my career" it really adds up to him enjoying having a fall guy/mouthpiece

i think hearn and AJ all thought wilder was very overrated(we all know hes not a great boxer...we knew it then and we still know it)...but i think they thought hed fold once he stepped up....they thought ortiz would take care of him and they saw how that went....then they were probably laughing their ass off watching the fury fight until they saw furys head almost go flying into the crowd.....i think theyre even wanting the fight even less now than they were last year after ortiz.....but we shall see how they act after june 1st

Comment

Working...
                      X