Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder-Fury Rematch Will NOT Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury suffered a bad concussion in the fight with Wilder he doesn’t have enough power to keep the big hitters like AJ and Fury off of him. He won’t fight Wilder again. Either way Fury and his team lost some points with the boxing community. It was a coward move and the only reason I say it was a coward move is because of what they were saying after they signed the deal. Why pretend to be interested in a fight when you’re really not?

Comment

It's time to start the negotiations for the Joshua/Wilder fight then and Dominic Breazeale get ready because this ship has sailed. The fight's off. It's officially canceled. Fury never wanted the rematch begin with. However, I ain't mad at cha. Wilder damn near decapitated you by almost ripping off your fucking head and disconnecting it from its spine.

Comment

Not only is Fury a cheater he’s a coward too. His team had to put out a lie about a 80m deal to make it seem like he wasn’t ducking. That deal is about as real as the deal Eleider signed.

Comment

Damn, Fury ducking.

Just when I thought I had a new white guy to root for

Comment

Guessing WBC doesn’t order this fight again? Lol

Comment

How shocking, I'm sure nobody saw this coming...

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                It's time to start the negotiations for the Joshua/Wilder fight then and Dominic Breazeale get ready because this ship has sailed. The fight's off. It's officially canceled. Fury never wanted the rematch begin with. However, I ain't mad at cha. Wilder damn near decapitated you by almost ripping off your fucking head and disconnecting it from its spine.
                Fury wanted a U.K rematch, Wilder was the one to lack confidence. That's what held negotiating up. The rematch is still there , Wilder really shouldn't be concerned about rematch now , he better hope a 6'7 plus 260 pounder doesn't crash him to the canvas now.

If he gets by Breazeale he has an option for Fury , we know he won't fight Joshua because he thinks 7 million is more then 15 so we know how math is lacking so he will fight for less money. Lol

He may not even fight Breazeale he doesn't like punchers and ask the WBC to fix it. Lol

Comment

That British courage

Comment

these people who get the hometown calls make me laugh, they act as if everyone owes them something, no, u owe the judges and whoever, wilder should have a L on his record by most accounts, so STFU and stop complaining

Comment

Fury made the right business decision signing with Top Rank.

He took an incredible risk agreeing to the first Wilder fight and it would have been incredibly ballsy to do it again.

But this does tarnish his legacy. He is essentially ducking the rematch. I'd do the same thing. Take the money and run. Not faulting him. Calling a spade a spade.

Comment

Working...
                      X