No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder-Fury Rematch Will NOT Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Fury the lineal champ is entitled to whatever he wants. He was robbed.
    Im against the death penalty. But only in exceptional circumstances would I think it ok. If you murders a father and mothers child, it should be up to the parents what happens to the murderer and if they could be hanged.
    Its up to Tyson what he wants to do, as he was wronged.
    Sure, he can do what he pleases… but THAT analogy though 😂😂😂.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
      I hate Arum. Watch him put the interim Fury fight on ESPN+ too. shame. At least Wilder will rid us of Breazeale next
      He will fight on ESPN+, that is a given. It was reported that the boxing budget is much bigger for ESPN+ than ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Fury the lineal champ is entitled to whatever he wants. He was robbed.
        Im against the death penalty. But only in exceptional circumstances would I think it ok. If you murders a father and mothers child, it should be up to the parents what happens to the murderer and if they could be hanged.
        Its up to Tyson what he wants to do, as he was wronged.
        Can’t be the lineal champion when you get caught cheating, receive a DQ, and suspended for 2 yrs

Comment

LOL, everyone who feels that atomic right hand is never the same. I'll be stunned if we ever see Wilder-Fury 2

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            It's okay Tyson, we know that 12th round has you shook.

You need to take a break before you fight again.

AJ, on the other hand, may be shook for life.
            AJ has somehow has impregnated you. You can't do without calling his name.

He will be your baby daddy soon.

Comment

Fury shouldn't take the fight period ! Wilder broke his rematch in the U.K agreement. Fury needs to walk away in a fight he got robbed and let Joshua deal with him then make that fight .

If Wilder fights Breazeale I'll be surprised the WBC enforced it.Wow two mandatories, these guys are really going all out !

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Sure, he can do what he pleases… but THAT analogy though 😂😂😂.
                Yes I think fury can fight whoever he wants to prepare him for doing better against WIlder next time.
                Yes if you kill someone child it should be up to the parents or immediate family if death penalty is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Fury vs Parker more likely. Maybe Fury vs Rivas. Either way, highly unlikely it is Whyte.

Speaking of Whyte, where does he go from here? Not getting Joshua or Breazeale or Wilder.
                  Maybe right; can't see Parker causing any problems mind.

Whyte is in limbo a bit until the back end of the year as it seems all the other contenders are tied up now. Maybe he fights Price or goes for Usyk or Povetkin if they have not sorted anything out yet. Left treading water for now really.

Comment

Fury pulled out the purse bid. Once he signed with Arum they had no intentions of fighting Wilder next. Them telling WBC that they wanted a interim fight makes that official. If they both win their next fights maybe they can revisit the rematch later this year...but I doubt it. I think it's more likely we get Joshua/Wilder before we get Wilder/Fury 2

Comment

hardly breaking news

Comment

Working...
                      X