Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder-Fury Rematch Will NOT Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, a lot of you idiotic Wilder fans owe Robbie Barrett an apology because he called it from the get go. I'm sure that you guys won't man up and do that, but you should. Fury and Wilder put together their fight out of spite for AJ and Hearn but it only backfired on Wilder who is now the odd man out haha. While AJ fights for 30 million and Wilder fights for 20 million. Again, Wilder should have taken the "crackhead money" of 15-20 million and fought at Wembley for all the belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      nah i totally agree...i guess maybe he could have gotten AJ but i doubt it....im fairly certain hearn wanted to come over and fight miller in NY for some time...hes been talking about it for like a year now....i dont think they wanted wilder now....maybe later in the year or next year

i agree on fury...i just think AJ was the only other guy they are really missing out on but i dont think that was ever going to be on the table anyway so wilder is basically getting whatever he woulda had without fury anyway IMO
      I don't think Hearn wanted the Wilder fight in 2018, but I do think he wanted it this time around. He was making good fair offers with 60/40 splits. He always wanted an interim fight in 2018 before the Wilder showdown. It was at the very least another lucrative option out there by Wilder that he didn't really explore due to thinking the Fury rematch was going to happen.

Comment

• Team Wilder knows they can't beat Fury, so avoid as long as possible. How sad. Fury is #1 AJ #2 and Wilder sits in 3rd living up to that bronze moniker I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          ive got no problem if you have golovkin winning the 1st fight....but how 66 percent can have given the 2nd to golovkin is beyond me....
          I’m just going by the scorecards I found

I know Bigdummy has a list of 50 Fighters saved on his computer that feel Canelo won resdy to display it if you question Canelos W but from media and other experts from what I’ve found 66% gave Golovkin the decision it from about 50 scorecards

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Fury the lineal champ is entitled to whatever he wants. He was robbed.
            Im against the death penalty. But only in exceptional circumstances would I think it ok. If you murders a father and mothers child, it should be up to the parents or immediate family what happens to the murderer and if they could be hanged.
            Its up to Tyson what he wants to do, as he was wronged.
            I see you back pedaling....LMMFAO!

Comment

• gotta look at this from Top Rank perspective. why would you risk Fury getting KO'd on his very first fight under your banner? they're gonna juice Fury in as many winnable fights as possible. cant be mad at that. now the lane is clear for Wilder/AJ. no more nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Fury shouldn't take the fight period ! Wilder broke his rematch in the U.K agreement. Fury needs to walk away in a fight he got robbed and let Joshua deal with him then make that fight .

If Wilder fights Breazeale I'll be surprised the WBC enforced it.Wow two mandatories, these guys are really going all out !
                What you mean shouldn't take the fight? MAN UP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  right is right. there should be a couple guys coming ing here and apologizing.

MAN UP
                  Apologizing for what??

Comment

• Breazele will be extatic now. Whyte - fuming. Wilder - why TF did I forego Joshua fight? Arum - Yay, I screwed up Haymon. Hearn - hmmm, will Big Cheeseburger take step aside money now?

Comment

• Fury is a straight up lying ducker,hes blatantly ducking Wilder & ran to Arum to shield him from Alabama dandy longarms.(& i thought Fury won 1st fight too as I predicted).

The TopStankArum eternal cherrypick train for his hypejob pssies keep rolling on & on,how many pssy fighters can TopStank sign,they will just keep saying their p4p in every press release & the casual balllickers eat it up(or as they call loma in press"the p4p picasso"). I will never watch espn boxing til they actually match them vs legit opponents (no lomas/Zurdos/Crawfords don't count as legit,they were paid cherries with horrible resumes) so I guess that means I'll never watch espn boxing then because they stay matching them vs Cans eternally.

Everyone saw this coming a mile away from that Snake Arum referring to tyson as his gypsy slave "who'll bring him lots of ££££"

Comment

Working...
                      X