No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder-Fury Rematch Will NOT Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    It's okay Tyson, we know that 12th round has you shook.

You need to take a break before you fight again.

AJ, on the other hand, may be shook for life.
    Yes, I agree . When you make 3 or 4 offers to a fighter and a offer as much as 40% it shows that you are scared. Team Wilder showed how courageous they are by not responding to emails or calls. An act of toughness and defiance. AJ is definitely shook for life

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

Wilder is very good at getting emotional and talking ******ed gibberish on social media. Not so good at fighting though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowthewisp View Post
        If I were wilder's team, and vindictive, I'd offer JP a big sum fight them next. Of course, unless the mandatory gets called.
        Breezle vs wilder

Fury vs Parker

That’s what you have to look forward to now . Boxing is more predictable than coronation street

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Yes!!!! Only problem is Ortiz is fighting on Saturday and Whyte wants to go late April or early May. Probably can make it work mid-late May if Whyte is willing to wait.
          This looks like the only good option left on the table for Whyte. I’m not a fan of Whyte but I do feel sorry for him, he’s by far the biggest loser in this HW mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            And the guys comparing this to Canelo /Gennady are going full ****** with their
            Reason

Fury/ Wilder from media and people in the sport 55% had Fury winning 34% had it a draw and 11% had Wilder winning. Not exactly the stats of a robbery when 45% feel it was the right decision

Now look at the first Canelo/Gennady fight 88% had Golovkin winning and 12% had it a draw no one except Oscar ,Bernard , Chavez and Moreales thought Canelo won. Add to the questionable scorecards. That’s a case that can be made of a robbery when 0% thought Canelo won and 12% thought the result was fair plus he got 10 rounds from 1 judge. That can classify as a robbery

Even the second fight 66 %!Golovkin winning. 31% scored it a draw and 3% had Canelo winning.

These can be classified as robberies when 3-12%of people agree with the final decision not when it’s 45% basically half thought that Wilder/Fury had the proper result.
            Only 3% had Canelo winning the rematch??
            Quit hating punk!
            You're lying and you're obviously smoking that Triple D again!

Comment

• Wilder vs Breazeale or Whyte next. Personally if i was Wilder I'd take a soft touch to work on his technique more. I mean learn how to USE YOUR JAB MORE EFFECTIVELY BRO!!! If Wilder used his jab better he'd be even better and stopped throwing so many telegraphed punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                No surprise your blind azz is saying the ******est excuse ever heard to rationalize that even the WBC said furys ducking. Are you too ****** to fckin read?
                Fck off kuntking.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Only 3% had Canelo winning the rematch??
                  Quit hating punk!
                  You're lying and you're obviously smoking that Triple D again!
                  He clearly made that up!! Lol I just hope he washed his hands after he pulled that sh** out of his @$$ lol haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Media ppl who have never boxed. Almost EVERY boxer and trainer had Canelo winning.

And fighters who think they won dont run out of the ring CRYING!!!

Both Dougie and Bread are on record saying Canelo hurts GGG in a 3rd fight.
                    Are the judges former professional fighters? What's, for example, Adalaide Byrd's record in the pro ranks? Amateur?

Comment

• This is all about making money, Fury wants to get paid now and Arum got in his ear. F*** it.

Comment

Working...
                      X