Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Usyk still going to clear out heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was probly around 210 or near to it after rehydrating at cruiser, he will be 220+

Comment

Originally posted by djif View Post
      People who think he has chances in hw - did you see this pic?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        ? He looked very poor against Bellew. When Wilder gets hit people post all sorts of gifs but when Usyk gets hit? I never see them and he got hit clean a lot against Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by djif View Post
          People who think he has chances in hw - did you see this pic?

damn i didnt know he was THAT small to them. and vitali & vlad aint even taller than AJ which is the shortest of the big 3 damn.

Comment

"Clear Out" not likely BUT could he upset AJ, Wilder or Fury yeah potentially Yes. Have to see him at Heavyweight first and see what his Punch Resistance is like as a Heavyweight and how his Stamina holds up with Extra Weight because he is going to have to Out-Box those bigger guys for 12 Rounds to beat most of them. Wasn't a big puncher at Cruiserweight so he won't be a puncher at Heavyweight either

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              ? He looked very poor against Bellew. When Wilder gets hit people post all sorts of gifs but when Usyk gets hit? I never see them and he got hit clean a lot against Bellew.
              Not much point trying to discuss this you, because only somebody who DKSAB would say that Usyk looked very poor against Bellew.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Povetkin (If Usyk fights him next) beats him. If that happens the hype will be all GONE. Usyk is a good fighter but some ppl are so impressed they think he can move up to HW and take everyone to school. I wonder if it's just wishful thinking or do they truly believe he's this unstoppable machine?

Comment

Short answer: NO!

It's all wishful thinking. Usyk looks flashy in bursts or in some fights more than others - he is a good fighter but I will bet my account and a thousand more accounts that he doesn't clear out the HW division.

Comment

He hasn't even had a HW fight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Not much point trying to discuss this you, because only somebody who DKSAB would say that Usyk looked very poor against Bellew.
                      lol he was losing rounds to him, Bellew was hitting him clean all night. Like I said, when Szpilka landed like 4 clean punches the entire fight the haters went crazy "Wilder exposed!" but when Usyk was getting nailed repeatedly against Bellew and others nobody said ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X