Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Dubious Decision & Why Wilder Won't Accept Arum's Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Wilder has no reason to fight in the UK at this point.

55/45 Joshua split, fight is in the US, on Sky Box Office in the UK (Joshua's broadcaster) and SHOPPV in the US (Wilder's broadcaster), with Hearn getting the rematch on DAZN with a Joshua win (65/35 Joshua split) and Haymon/DiBella getting the rematch again for SHOPPV with a Wilder win (55/45 Wilder).

A bunch of moving parts, but not that tough a deal to figure out if folks bargain in good faith.
    Hearn already said if wilder/aj takes part will be on ppv and DAZN doesn’t do ppv so both fights if rematch clauses in contract will be on shoppv just need them to agree on split hopefully next fight for both fk fury

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Yeah agree , Just a waste of time responding to a waste of life

I think I read a post of his yesterday that was Top to bottom every single word just lies. Not even close to the truth

Its a special type of moron though to post lies that are exposed on the very article thread he’s posting on . Gets called out on his lies making it obvious he didnt even read the article

And his response back to me is No I’m the one lying about the info in the article.

Thats a new level of pathetic , I can’t even fathom how much of a lame you would need to be for those series of events to happen instead of admitting anything or just double down on it .
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by BennyBlanco
      Wilder makes $3 - 3.5M per fight. $3.5M for Ortiz.

Redeemer's response Quote below

I usually prefer chocolate milk shakes over Vanilla , sometimes I'll request both mixed to even out the flavor. Then there's always a Coffee one which is my favorite . I should really just buy a protein powder and make my own at the house . Throw some bananas in it , maybe some mango fruit?

It gets even better R_Walken. Read redeemer quote above. He's so pathetic he can even respond to the facts in a sensible reply. Talks total nonsense, ******ed nonsense, one care the least bit about! Choses to talks about anything other then boxing (beverages) in this case. This person has mucho issues...

Cant even come up with a reasonable argument to back there ******ed points he/she makes up. Basicly bashing Wilder 3000 time and any other HW besides AJ. No saving face here, just more nonsense.

No boxing IQ what so ever, bordering on ******.
      Only thing worse that a troll is a payed troll. Lies again and again over and over and again. Choke on a mango you fruit, what a loser, spin that redeemer. You cant redeem yourself too far gone...

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        The price was 4 million.How much did he fight Ortiz for? 2.1
        That was the guarantee, yes. Still, drawing what he drew on the live event, his actual number was likely significantly higher.

If Fury's take was legit, and the SP if the guarantee was indicative, Wilder made ~$15m on the first fight, with his profile going up a few more notches (the point is likely lost on you, but Wilder came out, the Monday after on the Late Late Show, drawing a really good reaction).

Even if it is locked in as Wilder-Breazeale next, the money will be well more than what Wilder-Ortiz was, and that was already approaching $4m.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          Hearn already said if wilder/aj takes part will be on ppv and DAZN doesn’t do ppv so both fights if rematch clauses in contract will be on shoppv just need them to agree on split hopefully next fight for both fk fury
          We'll see, but wouldn't hold my breath, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
            Hey bud, glad your back, did you manage to find those other sources before?? Seems there aren't any but the author is "trustworthy"
            Or am i still a simpleton for pointing out your fault?
            Yes Keith Idec

One of the main reporters on Boxingscene ( you know the website your on ,that only reports factual boxing news ) who doesn’t have a history of reporting falsehoods and being untrustworthy would just happen to risk his reputation with false information starting with this very article

I’m sure it’s a coincidence that it just happens that his lies and misinformation started with a article that you didn’t even read before you first posted in this thread and wrote opinions passed off as facts that was filled with lies that were contradicted in the very article you now question

Is this the scenario that you you want me to believe

Comment

• Twisting the truth!

ESPN is THE sports channel for sports/boxing fanatics. 118 million CBS viewers want free TV, not a $75 PPV for some guy they never heard of named Deontay Wilder.

"CBS, which also owns BoxingScene.com and employs this writer, could promote Wilder-Fury II on a network available in approximately 118 million American homes, roughly 32 million more than ESPN."

You can fool some of the people some of the time...but this article isn't fooling anyone
              Last edited by factsarenice; 02-22-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Yes Keith Idec

One of the main reporters on Boxingscene ( you know the website your on ,that only reports factual boxing news ) who doesn’t have a history of reporting falsehoods and being untrustworthy would just happen to risk his reputation with false information starting with this very article

I’m sure it’s a coincidence that it just happens that his lies and misinformation started with a article that you didn’t even read before you first posted in this thread and wrote opinions passed off as facts that was filled with lies that were contradicted in the very article you now question

Is this the scenario that you you want me to believe
                OK, great, i'm glad you got that off your chest

now be rational and think about what you've just said

I don't discredit the author, i just suggest the intentions might be slightly bias and maybe influenced..Show me another credible source, that's all i ask .... It can't be hard if you know where to look and you obviously do

come on, remember, i'm the simpleton here

and chill bro, its ok man im cool i retired from fighting a while ago
                Last edited by leeroy84; 02-22-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  So what are you going off of when you say that's only optional and a direct Fury offer was sent? Because what Idec is saying is what Wilder supposedly received from Arum on Wednesday.

No, pillowfists is badly mistaken if he thinks being a network FA means he should just take a five fight deal elsewhere. That's now how it works. And that would then technically prevent him from being a network FA as he said. Anyways, it has also been reported that SHO may have rights to first refusal for the rematch. So not as cut as dry as Wilder's comments from a few days ago.
                  Correction: Showtime does not have rights to a rematch. Wilder is not tied to any network, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BennyBlanco
                    Wilder makes $3 - 3.5M per fight. $3.5M for Ortiz.

Redeemer's response Quote below

I usually prefer chocolate milk shakes over Vanilla , sometimes I'll request both mixed to even out the flavor. Then there's always a Coffee one which is my favorite . I should really just buy a protein powder and make my own at the house . Throw some bananas in it , maybe some mango fruit?

It gets even better R_Walken. Read redeemer quote above. He's so pathetic he can even respond to the facts in a sensible reply. Talks total nonsense, ******ed nonsense, one care the least bit about! Choses to talks about anything other then boxing (beverages) in this case. This person has mucho issues...

Cant even come up with a reasonable argument to back there ******ed points he/she makes up. Basicly bashing Wilder 3000 time and any other HW besides AJ. No saving face here, just more nonsense.

No boxing IQ what so ever, bordering on ******.
                    Only thing worse that a troll is a payed troll. Lies again and again over and over and again. Choke on a mango you fruit, what a loser, spin that redeemer. You cant redeem yourself too far gone...
                    His response was so ******ed I couldn’t help but laugh

Its the worst basement living Users on here are coincidentally almost all AJ groupies and Wilder haters.

Is it possible Hearn/Matchroom have room full of computers and pay adults who wear coke glasses and bike helmets to type away non stop about either their love of AJ or hate for Wilder to try and sway public opinion . I’m starting to think this is a real possibility with some of these posters

Probably right about him being paid there’s a couple other I know/think are paid to post their biased s.hit opinions but won’t admit it or go ghost when I’ve called them out on which isn’t exactly a
                    Sign that you arent

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Wilder fans are incredibly stupid. Wilder said himself that he's a free agent but Wilder fans don't want him to fight Fury on ESPN.
                      Wilder's not signing a five fight deal with ESPN, full stop. Just like Wilder wasn't going to give DAZN 2-3 fights for Joshua.

Keep ignoring that simple reality if you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X