Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Dubious Decision & Why Wilder Won't Accept Arum's Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    No way he would accept that, he turn down higher offers than that even before his profile went up against Fury. Now that his profile is higher why would be accept 4m dollars, even for an interim fight he would want more than that.
    What was his max payday pre-Fury? 2 million for the bums he fought.

Doubling that to fight a bum now post-Fury is a good raise in his paycheck.

Sorry to say but hes not worth more than that for fighting bums and IMO thats still to high. Hes not as popular in the US as he thinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Hearn and wilders team need to sit down and iron this fight out ..it’s the biggest money spinner and it’s for the kings gold.
      Even if wilder loses to Joshua he has a rematch in the states which will give him another 25 million dollar payday and he can retire a wealthy man.
      What Arun and warren have done is treacherous really and was not done in good faith.
      I don’t like wilder and his fan girls but right is right and fury done wrong.
      Arum is the anti christ
      Wilder has no reason to fight in the UK at this point.

55/45 Joshua split, fight is in the US, on Sky Box Office in the UK (Joshua's broadcaster) and SHOPPV in the US (Wilder's broadcaster), with Hearn getting the rematch on DAZN with a Joshua win (65/35 Joshua split) and Haymon/DiBella getting the rematch again for SHOPPV with a Wilder win (55/45 Wilder).

A bunch of moving parts, but not that tough a deal to figure out if folks bargain in good faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Wilder has no reason to fight in the UK at this point.

55/45 Joshua split, fight is in the US, on Sky Box Office in the UK (Joshua's broadcaster) and SHOPPV in the US (Wilder's broadcaster), with Hearn getting the rematch on DAZN with a Joshua win (65/35 Joshua split) and Haymon/DiBella getting the rematch again for SHOPPV with a Wilder win (55/45 Wilder).

A bunch of moving parts, but not that tough a deal to figure out if folks bargain in good faith.
        This i agree with about the AJ fight

But how come AJ gets a UK rematch and not Fury?? Since Wilder was playing the lineal card just as much as Fury in the build up (calling them both no 1&2)

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
          Redeemer is a fake a$$ liar he doesn't know boxing makes up stuff on the go and cant even remember the lies afterwards. Don't waste your time on that fool. I called out redeemer as a fake paid poster and redeemer dint even deny it said the wbc striped Wilder and Whyte is ducking AJ. you cant have an intelligent exchange of info with a moron.
          Yeah agree , Just a waste of time responding to a waste of life

I think I read a post of his yesterday that was Top to bottom every single word just lies. Not even close to the truth

Its a special type of moron though to post lies that are exposed on the very article thread he’s posting on . Gets called out on his lies making it obvious he didnt even read the article

And his response back to me is No I’m the one lying about the info in the article.

Thats a new level of pathetic , I can’t even fathom how much of a lame you would need to be for those series of events to happen instead of admitting anything or just double down on it .

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Well how is Wilder tied to 5 fights under arum? Your post was nothing but gibberish with a sentence stating Fury is the number 3 Heavyweight now because he disappointed you for signing top rank and that's official? What is the purpose trolling on the forum as a Fury can anyway, isn't that a waste of life,how old are you to pretend just to big up Wilder ? Never seen a mental case like you besides that WBC guy. Ha
            Did you not read the actual write-up and jump right to the comments? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              Yeah agree , Just a waste of time responding to a waste of life

I think I read a post of his yesterday that was Top to bottom every single word just lies. Not even close to the truth

Its a special type of moron though to post lies that are exposed on the very article thread he’s posting on . Gets called out on his lies making it obvious he didnt even read the article

And his response back to me is No I’m the one lying about the info in the article.

Thats a new level of pathetic , I can’t even fathom how much of a lame you would need to be for those series of events to happen instead of admitting anything or just double down on it .
              Hey bud, glad your back, did you manage to find those other sources before?? Seems there aren't any but the author is "trustworthy"
              Or am i still a simpleton for pointing out your fault?

Comment

• Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
                "ESPN+ will pay significant money for them to fight other fighters and then to do the rematch on pay-per-view in the fall," Arum said

"The amount Wilder would earn for a fight on EPSN+ before a rematch would be far in excess of $4 million.

That's 2 fights..... Can't find anything about anymore fights???... please elaborate, Im a simpleton don't you know lol???
                **** ESPN+. Wilder is still his own man, has his promotional company on the marquee of his own show, basically earns 85/15 on every other fight he has to make and has Showtime/CBS and FOX as the stages to play his craft on.

Money is great, but who with any ambition is going to want to fight in front of maybe 50k people? lol.

The article clearly states that the 5 fights are tune-up, Fury2, 1-2 more tuneups, Fury3; if you want to keep playing dumb, so be it.

Comment

That's the point it's left out. It won't matter anyway you Wilder fans will just roll with what you want.

Pillow fists said it perfectly read his post on the previous page 16 , I'll end it there.
                  It’s not left out the only contract sent at the moment is the five fight deal for wilder to sign with espn

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    **** ESPN+. Wilder is still his own man, has his promotional company on the marquee of his own show, basically earns 85/15 on every other fight he has to make and has Showtime/CBS and FOX as the stages to play his craft on.

Money is great, but who with any ambition is going to want to fight in front of maybe 50k people? lol.

The article clearly states that the 5 fights are tune-up, Fury2, 1-2 more tuneups, Fury3; if you want to keep playing dumb, so be it.
                    No, an author directly affiliated with boxingscene reported it and any internet search only brings you back to this single source despite the author saying otherwise.....Then he quotes Bob Arum, which we should assume to be true (legal etc) but then adds that Arum forgot to mention the 5 fight deal.

See the problem here?

Everyone keeps saying, read the article to me and calling me derogatory names

WTF have you lot been drinking??

Maybe it is true and the author didn't add those extra bits and his sources are reliable and out there but if the boot was on the other foot (lets use aj as example).. would you accept an affiliated matchroom media outlets unverifiable propaganda regarding news about a potential opponent ???
                    Last edited by leeroy84; 02-22-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

I really don't get how people don't see this . It's easy to break down Wilder s charade he doesn't generate over 2 million without a PPV.
                      And yet he earned beyond that for the Ortiz fight, lol

And that came before the ITV deal in the UK, and the buzz that he picked up with the Fury press run and Wilder-Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X