Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny's son vs TENSHIN NASUKAWA

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
      He's been KOd 3 times. Still a pretty good average though.
      The comment was about being 'ko'd face down' and that only happened once.

Comment

How old is Maywesther's son. What a thing it'd be if both fighters rises to the top of the sport next decade and the arguments continued anew.

In all seriousness, it makes sense. Kids want to be like their dad's. Unfortunately his vision of what a man is has lead him down a troubling path. I doubt he will have the true hunger that made Pacquiao.
        Last edited by FeFist; 02-20-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          I am sorry but his son is a grown man. Therefore, he has earned the right to assume his own obligations, responsibilities and risks. As well as his own choices, so long as he lives outside of his parent's home.
          LOL you never lived in a pinoy house hold you aint considered grown till you married.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            LOL you never lived in a pinoy house hold you aint considered grown till you married.
            You mean married and moved out the household

Comment

No to drugs. Yes to Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I feel sorry more for Jinkee, she must have thought its nearly over with Pac, now his/her son wants to go into boxing. Its even more worse for mothers when its your own son.
                Are you a wife or a mom? What makes you an expert on these women feelings?

Comment

Manny is still in the center of the boxing universe! Mad props!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    You mean married and moved out the household
                    Yeah, I feel for you guys. I have a close filipino buddy and he ended up getting a restraining order against this parents since they didn't approve of his girlfriend while he lived at home.

He's since accomplished the above, and now it's no longer an issue, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                      Shane Mosley's son is also boxing.

Manny should allow and support his son to box.
                      Mosley jr was more interested in posing for his instagram account then training.

tbh I can't think of many boxing sons who are better or as good as their father.

Comment

Working...
                      X