Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Urging His Eldest Son To Stop Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont blame him

Comment

Manny has a lot of sons I think, but this son is not the guy who has that gene--It may be in one of the other sons. I don't see fast twitch muscle. Technique is not important this early. But those fast twitch muscle, you either have it or not. Manny probably knows this, he knows his son doesn't have it.

Comment

pac is still the king of the ww.

Comment

I hear Manny on this one

Comment

Boxing gets you punch drunk so I guess Pac sr. is concerned about that. He knows what his own future will be when his speech starts to slur.

Comment

Pac Jr. Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                Not at all. When it comes to boxing I only bet on a sure thing. And even then anything can happen in boxing. With 7 loses(and counting)Manny is never a sure bet-especially now.

I did think it was the ultimate karma. I mean, we all know if it went to the judges Marquez would've gotten the short end of the stick.

He ended the debate once and for all and was the clear winner of their trilogy. You're still upset about it though I see HAHAHA
                Nah. Not at all, was rooting for Marquez in that fight. He was robbed in the other fights! In a way it was Karma, cuz it was the only fight Pacquio was clearly wining until he got KTFO Cold! Yet he's done well since and beat walkie talkie Broner as well as anyone. The KO is not the first thing I think of when Pac's name is mentioned. BTW that was there 4th fight!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
                  Nah. Not at all, was rooting for Marquez in that fight. He was robbed in the other fights! In a way it was Karma, cuz it was the only fight Pacquio was clearly wining until he got KTFO Cold! Yet he's done well since and beat walkie talkie Broner as well as anyone. The KO is not the first thing I think of when Pac's name is mentioned. BTW that was there 4th fight!
                  Damn you're right that was the fourth fight I lost count haha. Doubt we'll see a series between 2 fighters good enough to warrant 4 fights for a while sadly.

Comment

Working...
                  X