Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Urging His Eldest Son To Stop Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Members on this forum would probably get flattened by pacquiao junior.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Can't be a boxer coming from such a privileged background. This is a hungry man sport and even if he managed to become any good in boxing, there'll be a ton of pressure on him and to the fans he's never gonna be good enough. It's a lose lose situation.

Sometimes these guys feel like they wanna start from scratch and not rely on their rich parents, but doing exactly what ur rich dad did for living isn't starting from scratch because you'll be treated differently because of your dad. Get an Education or start a business on your own if you wanna be all the way independent.
      Finally. Finally!!!someone drops a gem!!!!!!!

Comment

He came from the streets, was he from hooker-mom? :bukkake:, just wave some money and i bet he looks

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          My takeaway from this is at 19 he still calls his dad daddy
          His daddy calls his daddy Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
            You lose money on that fight? That why you salty.
            Not at all. When it comes to boxing I only bet on a sure thing. And even then anything can happen in boxing. With 7 loses(and counting)Manny is never a sure bet-especially now.

I did think it was the ultimate karma. I mean, we all know if it went to the judges Marquez would've gotten the short end of the stick.

He ended the debate once and for all and was the clear winner of their trilogy. You're still upset about it though I see HAHAHA

Comment

I am sorry but his son is a grown man. Therefore, he has earned the right to assume his own obligations, responsibilities and risks. As well as his own choices, so long as he lives outside of his parent's home.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao said Wednesday he has urged his eldest son to stay out of the ring after the 19-year-old's forays into fighting upset members of the family. Pacquiao, the only fighter to win world titles in eight different weight divisions, said he and his wife have even made a point not to have gloves and equipment at home.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Manny you lead by example. Retire.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                  Actually, PAC better quit now b4 SPENCE,CRAWFORD or M.GARCIA flattens him worst than JMM did!
                  no chance.. all 3 of those fighters doesnt load up on their power shot and hulkquez did.

Comment

Did anyone watched the joe rogan podcast with Mike Tyson he said his son wanted to became a boxer and he laughed and called him a fraud hahaha saying cmon you are on europe from vacation get out of here you are a fraud hahaha i get the feeling pacquiao feels the same way but wouldnt say that to his son

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      Once out of 70 fights is a pretty good average though huh?
                      He's been KOd 3 times. Still a pretty good average though.

Comment

Working...
                      X