No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Urging His Eldest Son To Stop Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane Mosley's son is also boxing.

Manny should allow and support his son to box.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrito View Post
      That's Manny's version of what his son said.

For all we know he might have called him Old Man instead of Daddy.
      He might have but that’s not what is article is telling me. It’s disturbing.

Comment

Pac-man and his wife are just being normal parents here - we all want our children to have easier lives than we've had ourselves.
        I've served my country for the last 16 years. The teenager that joined up would probably not be alive today had I chose not to enlist. I've matured, seen the world, met my wife, had kids and we are about to buy a house but nothing has been easy - and I'm not envisaging an easy ride anytime soon. Despite everything I've gained, I wouldn't want my kids to join any branch of the military unless civilian employment options had completely dried up - not because I'm not grateful for the life I've lived, but because I want my kids to have a better life.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          Manny saw the video and they said his son was fighting just like him and he got offended lol.
          manny saw the vid and was like phuck no!!! i saw the fight, the boy is terrible.

Comment

lolololol

"But he said: 'Daddy, like you boxing is my passion also. I want to be a representative of this country as an athlete'," Pacquiao added.

Comment

it's on fb, he sucks, poor boxing iq, he's 19 and still needs some fundamentals

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                manny saw the vid and was like phuck no!!! i saw the fight, the boy is terrible.
                BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Can't be a boxer coming from such a privileged background. This is a hungry man sport and even if he managed to become any good in boxing, there'll be a ton of pressure on him and to the fans he's never gonna be good enough. It's a lose lose situation.

Sometimes these guys feel like they wanna start from scratch and not rely on their rich parents, but doing exactly what ur rich dad did for living isn't starting from scratch because you'll be treated differently because of your dad. Get an Education or start a business on your own if you wanna be all the way independent.

Comment

This is another case of trying to live up to some sort of perception that you need to be something you aren't. My grand pops worked the graveyard shift at Ford so I could study what I wanted, why the fk would I automatically want to go build cars for a living when his work gave me a world of options to earn a living from? Dude, go get educated, get a finance degree and learn how to build on that family empire so it never dwindles.

Comment

Actually, PAC better quit now b4 SPENCE,CRAWFORD or M.GARCIA flattens him worst than JMM did!

Comment

Working...
                      X