No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Urging His Eldest Son To Stop Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Urging His Eldest Son To Stop Boxing

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao said Wednesday he has urged his eldest son to stay out of the ring after the 19-year-old's forays into fighting upset members of the family. Pacquiao, the only fighter to win world titles in eight different weight divisions, said he and his wife have even made a point not to have gloves and equipment at home.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My takeaway from this is at 19 he still calls his dad daddy

Comment

Manny, just because you ended up face first out cold on the canvas doesn't mean your son will. He's a man now let him pursue his dream.

Comment

Manny saw the video and they said his son was fighting just like him and he got offended lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
          Manny, just because you ended up face first out cold on the canvas doesn't mean your son will. He's a man now let him pursue his dream.
          You lose money on that fight? That why you salty.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            My takeaway from this is at 19 he still calls his dad daddy
            That's Manny's version of what his son said.

For all we know he might have called him Old Man instead of Daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
              Once out of 70 fights is a pretty good average though huh?

Comment

I feel sorry more for Jinkee, she must have thought its nearly over with Pac, now his/her son wants to go into boxing. Its even more worse for mothers when its your own son.

Comment

Tank Davis gunning for his son. Smart move Daddy Pac, your boy might live another day.

Comment

Boxing is a dangerous sport you can see what happen to Adonis Steveson and others ! He is rich he can do something else in life less dangerous I am with Manny !

Comment

Working...
                    X