Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia - Size Up at Texas Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is quite a size mismatch. Only shot Garcia has a pure boxing exhibition. Dont think he’ll do it though. Reminds me of Corrales vs Mayweather.

Comment

Only would make sense if Mikey stays close. The outside would be certain destruction. I like both fighters. Hope it's more competitive as it looks.
      Last edited by taino78; 02-19-2019, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Short and stocky vs tall and skinny... seen plenty of fights like this....

Comment

Kudos to Mikey for having the guts to fight a beast like Spence. The majority of boxing fans are expecting Spence to beat the hell out of Mikey because he’s way bigger and stronger but if Mikey pulls it off and upsets Spence, Mikey will be at the top of the food chain. That’s how you become a superstar, take a risk and prove the doubters wrong. Even if he doesn’t win, he will earn a lot of respect just for fighting somebody like Spence. I wish him all the luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
            Mikeys way too small, Spence is a middleweight waiting to happen, or super welterweight at least.

Mikeys gonna get hurt.
            Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Kinda shows you how BIG of a Weltweight Spence Jr Is DAMN! Fan of Both, I think Mikey will do better than people think though
            Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            Jesus...look at that size difference. I have to keep reminding myself that Mikey asked for this. Obviously I'll watch but I sure hope Robert has that towel ready.
            Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            i'm starting to think this fight is a joke looking at those pictures.
            And there are STILL people bigging this fight up. It's a joke.

We've got a Lightweight and - maybe - Super Lightweight versus a Welterweight or at least a Super Welterweight...

and some of these posters got their lips chapped up so they can deepthroat all 4 inches of little errols weiner.. JWHardin and Boxing1013

Keep it cuckin girls!!

Comment

People are talking down on Mikey for ducking Loma, even though he stepped up to fight one of the most ducked WW of the last few years. ESJr is the Terminator. Mikey has too much heart. Gotta love the guy. Robert didn't want him to take the fight, but now that he's in it fill stop, he gives Mikey the best chance possible, however improbable, to pull off an upset. Robert gets the absolute most out of his fighters and always has the best gamelan.

Comment

Let’s go Desoto!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  Kudos to Mikey for having the guts to fight a beast like Spence. The majority of boxing fans are expecting Spence to beat the hell out of Mikey because he’s way bigger and stronger but if Mikey pulls it off and upsets Spence, Mikey will be at the top of the food chain. That’s how you become a superstar, take a risk and prove the doubters wrong. Even if he doesn’t win, he will earn a lot of respect just for fighting somebody like Spence. I wish him all the luck!
                  It would take more guts to fight somebody like Loma. This is a win win situation for Mikey. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Even if he gets KO'd people will praise him for moving up two weight classes.

This is similar to Brook vs GGG. Even though he got stopped people still talk about how brave he was and the fact that he looked good in the early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    And there are STILL people bigging this fight up. It's a joke.

We've got a Lightweight and - maybe - Super Lightweight versus a Welterweight or at least a Super Welterweight...

and some of these posters got their lips chapped up so they can deepthroat all 4 inches of little errols weiner.. JWHardin and Boxing1013

Keep it cuckin girls!!
                    Lol I have no idea why you mentioned me or even made this post? I don't think it's a fair fight, like most people, including you apparently lol.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is rocking a goatee now? yeah it doesn't really suit him but whatever I suppose...

also spence looking down at the floor in one off the photos looking like he wishes he could be doing something else but be at the press conference made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X