Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia - Size Up at Texas Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    That would kinda suck for us folks that have already bought tickets and made travel plans.
    Amen. I’m making the trip to Texas for this one myself.

Comment

What a farce. Mikey was kinda flabby at 135, what will he look like at 147?

Comment

Spence is wearing a turtleneck, I change my pick to Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
          Amen. I’m making the trip to Texas for this one myself.
          Yeah me and the ole lady are gonna make a weekend of it.

Comment

Spence's head is way too small

Also, I really don't know what Mikey's plan is with this. I hope he actually has one.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Mikey looks huge. At least size gap closing.
              Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              Mikey is not small he goes up to the chin of Lennox Lewis lol,
              Cameras so distort things, in real life there is 3 inches in height, hold your fingers 3 inch apart, its not that much is it.
              Mr. Distort and Mrs. Distort you are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKing88 View Post
                  Damn. Look at Mikeys hair, slick as hell. What do you think he uses? Maybe hair spray and blow dry possibly? Spence Jr hair is embarrassing for a Pound 4 Pound fighter. Young King x
                  What?? Lol wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    i'm starting to think this fight is a joke looking at those pictures.
                    If pictures do that to you then its you the joke.

Lots of great champions have gone up and beat the bigger man, Mikey didnt drop out the sky he is not as small as people think and has been sparing WWs like Maidana for years and he recently was weighing 175, he was holding his own with prime Manny when he was a teenager, Manny beat WWs, Floyd came from 130 and beat todays number one MW.

I expect Spence to win it but in no way am I writing of a fighter of Mikeys ability he should be commened for reaching high and Spence should be comended for allowing it in a fight he cant really win publicly, even winning the haters will try and belittle him.

Two respected champions I admire and I cant wait for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      If pictures do that to you then its you the joke.

Lots of great champions have gone up and beat the bigger man, Mikey didnt drop out the sky he is not as small as people think and has been sparing WWs like Maidana for years and he recently was weighing 175, he was holding his own with prime Manny when he was a teenager, Manny beat WWs, Floyd came from 130 and beat todays number one MW.

I expect Spence to win it but in no way am I writing of a fighter of Mikeys ability he should be commened for reaching high and Spence should be comended for allowing it in a fight he cant really win publicly, even winning the haters will try and belittle him.

Two respected champions I admire and I cant wait for it.
                      Well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X