Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia - Size Up at Texas Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf are yall talking about? you are moaning and sighing here like it's a bantamweight vs middleweight fighting. the size difference is about the same as pacquiao-margarito. WARMIKEY!

Comment

There is no way that a great bigger champion can lose to a great smaller champion, no way.

Comment

Spence glory holes Mikey in under 6 rounds.

Comment

Spence looking like Willis from different strokes

Comment

He is going to get destroy

Comment

Garcia plans to use blistering speed and exceptional boxing skills with great movement. Good luck because when he gets caught he will feel it. Spence knows how to cut the ring and destroys the body to take away the movement. At some point Garcia will he target practice. At that time we will know what he is made of. I don't know what else Garcia sees that everyone else can not see, his decision to take on Spence is mind boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKing88 View Post
                Damn. Look at Mikeys hair, slick as hell. What do you think he uses? Maybe hair spray and blow dry possibly? Spence Jr hair is embarrassing for a Pound 4 Pound fighter. Young King x
                He uses Suavecito Pomade, bet

Comment

Jerry Jones is one cool cat to get behind boxing like this. I enjoy any fight at Jerry's World because of how amazing it looks. Good stuff!

Comment

I hope Spence realizes he's not going up any P4P list when he beats Mikey.

Well, can't blame him. All the other welterweights besides Crawford are scared ****less, and this will be an easy way to make money.

Comment

War Mikey! War Porter!

Comment

Working...
                      X