Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia - Size Up at Texas Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia - Size Up at Texas Presser

Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia Texas Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten welterweight world champion Errol Spence Jr. and undefeated four-division world champion Mikey Garcia went face-to-face at a press conference in Arlington, Texas Tuesday as they previewed their showdown that headlines a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event on Saturday, March 16 from AT&T Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I cannot wait for this match

Comment

All the fellas are clean and the cheerleaders are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet🥊

Comment

Damn. Look at Mikeys hair, slick as hell. What do you think he uses? Maybe hair spray and blow dry possibly? Spence Jr hair is embarrassing for a Pound 4 Pound fighter. Young King x

Comment

Mikeys way too small, Spence is a middleweight waiting to happen, or super welterweight at least.

Mikeys gonna get hurt.

Comment

This fight has all the makings of Vargas vs Trinidad! This is the first fight in years that is a cant miss fight.

Comment

Spence the bigger man by 5 inches at least but has a smaller head

Comment

Kinda shows you how BIG of a Weltweight Spence Jr Is DAMN! Fan of Both, I think Mikey will do better than people think though

Comment

Jesus...look at that size difference. I have to keep reminding myself that Mikey asked for this. Obviously I'll watch but I sure hope Robert has that towel ready.

Comment

Waiting for Aston Kutcher to come out.

Comment

Working...
                    X