No announcement yet.

Big Baby just punked AJ!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    When are people going to realise that Joshua is no nice guy?

Yes he tries to he professional but deep down like all the best boxers he has a nasty side and he will bite back verbally from time to time.

It's not out of character when he speaks a bit of trash.
    I know it is all a FRONT! AJ "Sold Drugs" so yeah trying to make AJ this "Nice Guy" "Classy" "Role Model" BS is actually laughable. I do think he is a Quiet and Humble Guy BUT he is not what Eddie wants people to believe

Comment

I can tell that most of you British fans are still butt ass hurt over Miller's antics. Well that was for Joshua for being a punk ass bitch; Especially in regards to his mistreatment of Deontay Wilder during their negotiations and also because of that $50mil offer he rejected. Yanks are yet still pissed over that shit and Big Baby is no exception.

Comment

To be honest it just shows how soft the ameribums are today the days of Tyson and Ali are long over Americans are mostly soft and queer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Pure american hood trash. Joshua is going to hurt that fat boy.
          Come on Robbie, it aint bout "amercan hood trash." Its just testosterone.

I got Aj beating him too..lol

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I can tell that most of you British fans are still butt ass hurt over Miller's antics. Well that was for Joshua for being a punk ass bitch; Especially in regards to his mistreatment of Deontay Wilder during their negotiations and also because of that $50mil offer he rejected. Yanks are yet still pissed over that shit and Big Baby is no exception.

Damn did you even watch the video? Miller shoved him and ran away behind his security whilst AJ calmly told him to do the face off like a man without getting all excited.

As for Wilder? He got treated just like the biatch he is, just like Fury treated him.

The UK heavyweights run the game for now, no need to be so salty over it.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              When are people going to realise that Joshua is no nice guy?

Yes he tries to he professional but deep down like all the best boxers he has a nasty side and he will bite back verbally from time to time.

It's not out of character when he speaks a bit of trash.
              I can remember, I had a conversation with a friend of mine. During the early part of Joshua's career, I stated that he was very rehearsed all of the time and choreographed with everything he does 'I also questioned when instinctual he was a fighter, or is he this nice big guy with athletic ability being manufactured'. It was during the Michael Sprott fight, where I saw him 'Carry on detonating punches on Sprott even when he could of stepped back' it was then did I realize? There is something instinctual brutal about Joshua, it was just the way he smiled after the referee jumping in. 'During Mike Tyson's early rise, his handlers attempted to hold back the viscous traits inside of him, but of course they slipped out mainly during his destruction of Marvis Frazier, and then when he was making comments over his opponents making female gestures'..... Joshua's flash of brutal menace was not on that level, but still I understood then that he was not this imagine match-room was pushing totally.

So I agree, I don't think Joshua is the straight up nice guy, but he is humble 'And is a good champion the way he carries himself'. The difference between Joshua and fighters like Haye, Fury, Whyte and by the looks of it Miller. Those guys kind of relished and enjoyed the chaos, being in that storm of a fight build up. 'I feel like sometimes Joshua does not enjoy that at all, and does not have the same type of banter to engage' He was angry today, really angry. When David Haye was angry during his first fight with Tony bellew, deep down he was enjoying it! All of that passion.

Joshua just likes to fight, I don't think he is adept in psychological warefare, or wants to waste his energy doing such things.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-19-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Didn't watch the video. Miller could have whipped his dick out and slapped AJ with it and it won't make an ounce of difference come fight night. He brings absolutely nothing to trouble someone like Joshua. I wish he did. I'd enjoy a competitive fight. Not happening.

Comment

miller is on a stage that he don't belong on. and he acted like it.

Comment

The Burger King mascot got under AJ's skin...hence the shots at BK's mom smh

Comment

not gonna lie, i like that a lot

Comment

Working...
                      X