No announcement yet.

Big Baby just punked AJ!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I told y'all Miller was gangsta and didn't take no shit! After all, he is from Brooklyn. He made AJ look soft as Hell
    After all is said and done, when she said, Welcome to NY my brain went to : Damn, welcome to the place where low class MF's are.

I just pray I never have to go back to that s h I t h o l e

Comment

AJ groupies getting railed up because big baby put hands on him

At least the build should be entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        I can remember, I had a conversation with a friend of mine. During the early part of Joshua's career, I stated that he was very rehearsed all of the time and choreographed with everything he does 'I also questioned when instinctual he was a fighter, or is he this nice big guy with athletic ability being manufactured'. It was during the Michael Sprott fight, where I saw him 'Carry on detonating punches on Sprott even when he could of stepped back' it was then did I realize? There is something instinctual brutal about Joshua, it was just the way he smiled after the referee jumping in. 'During Mike Tyson's early rise, his handlers attempted to hold back the viscous traits inside of him, but of course they slipped out mainly during his destruction of Marvis Frazier, and then when he was making comments over his opponents making female gestures'..... Joshua's flash of brutal menace was not on that level, but still I understood then that he was not this imagine match-room was pushing totally.

So I agree, I don't think Joshua is the straight up nice guy, but he is humble 'And is a good champion the way he carries himself'. The difference between Joshua and fighters like Haye, Fury, Whyte and by the looks of it Miller. Those guys kind of relished and enjoyed the chaos, being in that storm of a fight build up. 'I feel like sometimes Joshua does not enjoy that at all, and does not have the same type of banter to engage' He was angry today, really angry. When David Haye was angry during his first fight with Tony bellew, deep down he was enjoying it! All of that passion.

Joshua just likes to fight, I don't think he is adept in psychological warefare, or wants to waste his energy doing such things.

Exactly.

You watch a load of his earlier fights he was laughing at his opponents as he knocked them out and taunting them by sticking his tongue out.

He's a nasty and scary dude who enjoys punching people hard in the face and smiling at their helplessness to prevent it.

I don't know why people are saying he's soft?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          It was a guy he confronted you ******. Someone called mike. Are you deaf?
          all i heard was yelling/some sort of screaming etc....

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
            This makes a lot of sense but I also find it hard to square with the fact that boxing is 90% a mental game. I think Joshua may be psychologically vulnerable in some ways
            Maybe so, I can remember when Wladimir Kiltschko during a stare down was kind of ordering Joshua when to stop the stare down 'And then patting Joshua on the sides, as to say? Good Boy'. I did not like that kind of passive behavior from Joshua.

It seems like Joshua takes certain things to heart, I think he was upset today 'Just like he was upset when the crowd booed him after Chisora vs Whyte' David Haye would of laughed in the same situation, and rolled with it.

If you are open to praise, you are vulnerable to criticism. Adam Booth.

Joshua seems to be turning into the Dark Knight, like from Batman. He will always have a huge following, but for along time Joshua seemed invulnerable to criticism, he was British boxing, and all casual fans knight in shining Armour 'He still is the best champion out there in terms of defending his belts and the way he carries himself' but I just feel that he is annoyed and upset with afew things right about now in his career. 'You cannot invest to much in these people who turn up to boxing shows'.

You are ether good at psychological warefare or you are not, it is not all about shouting and talking a lot. Frank Bruno once stated 'When I first met Mike Tyson, before there first fight? He stated that he thought 'Mike Tyson was a nice guy' and very polite towards him. But the little subtle things Mike Tyson would say? Bruno then found deeper meaning in them, and realized, they where very vindictive things and hidden agenda's that Tyson was describing. 'Tyson did also say that as a kid growing up sometimes he had to rob to eat, so he mastered the art of reeling people into a false sense of security, then taking them out'.

All in all, I think Anthony Joshua is just a straight shooter all business. I have not seen fear in him as of yet. 'I think he just needs to really enjoy this american venture, and training camp'.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-19-2019, 05:47 PM.

Comment

means nothing at all. one guy is a sideshow and the other is a top shelf boxer and athlete. who do you think will win?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                obese?

how is this obese?

Look at the gut on him.

Comment

- -Whose the suit copping a feel?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    obese?

how is this obese?

The guy is obese. Sure he has some muscle but he's got a **** ton of bodyfat.

Comment

Miller had no trouble roping Joshua into a trashtalk battle lol. Joshua quickly realized he was overmatched.

Comment

Working...
                      X