No announcement yet.

Big Baby just punked AJ!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Pure american hood trash. Joshua is going to hurt that fat boy.
    However, you have to admit. It does make you English guys look soft though

Comment

Tough acting at a press conference doesn't win fights... yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        However, you have to admit. It does make you English guys look soft though
        After the shove you see Miller back up when Joshua walked back over. He didn't want none. Just trying to show off to the crowd. You ******ed Americans think being loud and trashy is a win.

Comment

I don't know how Miller's performance there would have gone down with Americans. From a British perspective I thought he looked out of his depth. Trying too hard and his jabs were missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Pure american hood trash. Joshua is going to hurt that fat boy.
            Jarrell "Big Baby' Miller is too violent

Comment

Can you elaborate how he could have stopped Miller from pushing him lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                I don't know how Miller's performance there would have gone down with Americans. From a British perspective I thought he looked out of his depth. Trying too hard and his jabs were missing.
                His speech was very very cringeworthy.

Oh well, it's all entertainment at to build a fight. Most of this stuff is pretty contrived anyway.

I'd rather see this than someone sat there going "i'll train hard and do my best" which is what usually happens at an AJ press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Can you elaborate how he could have stopped Miller from pushing him lol?
                  Shoves a guy who has his hands behind his back is getting punked ya'll. Makes him hard ya'll.

Comment

Make the most of it. He won't be touching Joshua in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Shit Miller ain't fake! Do you know what hood he's from?
                      What difference does it make what hood he is from? He is up against the heavyweight champion and he can't bring his hood into the ring. A champion boxer can come from the nicest friendliest place in the world and be a great champion if he has it in him. You are really carried away with this hood stuff. Miller is a good fighter but not because of the hood he is from.

Comment

Working...
                      X