Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Emmanuel Rodriguez Official For May 18, Glasgow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puerto Rico just lost one world champion and after May 18 they'll be down to one. And thats if Angel Acosta beats Ganigan Lopez which isn't a total given.

Comment

I wish Inoue weighed 130 or so, brought his power up to that weight and he fought Lomo.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        joshua buatsi,connor benn, daniel dubois, jarrett hurd, shawn porter, anthony joshua, i cheer all them on yet im racist against blacks? Had lennox lewis as my photo for a long time, people were laughing at me hyping ohara davies. JMM is arguably my fave international fighter of all time yet im racist against hispanics? Ive got morales as my page photo and hes one of my all time favourites. And ive got nothing against inoue i just dont think hes beaten anyone which is a fair assessment. You guys are just so ****ing sensitive when something negative gets said and you start crying about racism. Its you who sees everything in terms of race. Now leave me alone, sick of getting a notification and realising its you being a clown again.
        For starters, you've been banned 8-9 times for making racist comments here. This is by your own admission. When there was a post asking which current fighters would be ATGs you posted GGG, Kovalev, Fury, Loma and Beterbiev. What do these fighters have in common? There was no mention of Canelo, Crawford, Spence, Inoue or Chocalatito (#1 p4p at the time). And what do these fighters have in common? You posted that Floyd and Broner were having sexual relations. When I asked for proof, you claimed boxing insiders told you that. I asked how you (living in England) could be hearing this about two American fighters who have never been to England and why would a boxing insider be talking to you anyway. Your reply? Crickets. You posted that Andre Ward was a wife beater and claimed you had the links to prove it. I pressed you repeatedly for those links and to date you've produced nada. Only a true scumbag would accuse any man of spousal abuse with ZERO proof.

Your behaviour here has gotten better but you are just doing a better job of hiding who you really are.
        And WGAF what you're tired of.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
          For sure! Total negative play by Eddie tho. He’s counter programming so he can drive down PPV #’s and color future negotiations. I’ll be watching both but this event isn’t going to drive many new DAZN subscriptions. The Moster got this.
          Yeah, and as a DAZN subscriber, whenever it’s a DAZN card against another good card, I’m watching the other one live and streaming the DAZN matches after.

Comment

IF Inoue stops Rodriguez I WILL stop watching boxing for ever. that's how much confident I got in Rodriguez, Inoue can crack but so Rodriguez and not only that he can box Ur ears off.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Yeah because they have the same fighting styles, casual fan. Maloney was getting schooled the first half of the fight and then started rough housing Rodriguez.

Btw Maloney had been fighting at 122 before the Rodriguez fight and Manny has never been hurt. Inoue is in for a tough fight. Manny has a new trainer and has been training in Cuba away from distractions.
              Ive already said if Rodriguez loose this fight ILL QUIT BOXING.

Comment

What an opportunity for UK fans to see 'The Monster' in the flesh. I shall certainly be heading north for this one.

Comment

Have the fighters actually confirmed it? Because these announcements aren't worth much otherwise, still real concern this whole thing will collapse before May.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                    168? Seems like a big jump up in weight for Taylor.
                    And indeed for Baranchyk... ha ha. Ah well, I guess it saves the lads all that BS weight cutting n stuff.

Comment

No dice in this one.
                      Kaibutsu will emerge as a top p4p fighter soon, just watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X