Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Emmanuel Rodriguez Official For May 18, Glasgow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes no sense to have this fight in Glasgow tbh...

Comment

Ah man don't tell me they stuck this on an undercard smh.

Comment

So....are they sanctioning the regular belt for unifications now?

Comment

Originally posted by DFM View Post
          Nice to hear that Inoue fights outside of Japan! He needs this. Rodriguez is a good fighter but I think Inoue will stop him inside 5 rounds. Taylor vs. Baranchyk is another awesome fight. My prediction in this fight is Taylor stops him in late rounds or decisions him. Won't miss this night!
          He fought at StubHub on the first Superfly card on HBO. Blasted out Nieves who was in survival mode the whole time.

Comment

Rodriguez was getting touched up by maloney. Inoue hit with even a 1/5th of those shots hes going night night. Its gonna be similar like the nieves fight

Comment

Great! Hope to see more of this. Getting Inoue quality fights is worth the whole super series. I imagine he is an undesireable foe in the ring to his opponents. His draw is going to get bigger, this kid is something!

Comment

What Inoue needs is as much exposer possible. Granted the big matchups i.e. Rungvasai, will come. Just hope when both are on top of their game. Not too late.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                  Rodriguez was getting touched up by maloney. Inoue hit with even a 1/5th of those shots hes going night night. Its gonna be similar like the nieves fight
                  Yeah because they have the same fighting styles, casual fan. Maloney was getting schooled the first half of the fight and then started rough housing Rodriguez.

Btw Maloney had been fighting at 122 before the Rodriguez fight and Manny has never been hurt. Inoue is in for a tough fight. Manny has a new trainer and has been training in Cuba away from distractions.

Comment

That's a nice card.

I'd like to go to a fight in Scotland. I've been to Ricky Burns fights several times and enjoyed the atmosphere, never seen him live in Scotland though.

Comment

Rican boxers proclaimed the best ever by their people are dropping like flies... this will not be the exception... I insist PR has not had one good boxer in about 20 or 30 years... cotto was a big hype job... who won all vacant titles and was destroyed by the known boxers...

Comment

Working...
                      X