Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANTHONY JOSHUA purse 25 million dollars, Big baby getting 7 million.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is true, then Miller is making more or less than what Wilder and Fury each made.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Good post, I know I was watching boxing way before Lewis .Everyone said he was trash and boring , sound familiar? Ha

How good is AJ ?Well that's an easy assumptions of past gold medalist.

Patterson , Ali, Foreman , Holyfieid was robbed, Lewis , ,Klitschko, Usyk, Joyce was robbed also, all suggest he's the goods as they were and are dominant fighters of their era. I added Joyce because I rate him by what I see which is a serious threat. AJ has all the tools to go undefeated . One thing that separates him is mind set , Lewis was arrogant and it cost him twice. AJ is no Lewis ,he's as focused as I've seen in any fighter ever.
      The Olympics is a good indicator. I would rather see him fight everyone and take a loss or, two if he has to do so. I know Chisora never made it to the top, but I think he did well for his level of ability simply because he fought all commers and had experience in big fights because of it.

Comment

Good job robbing DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          It is to me i respect your opinion though lol. He should have fought Luis Ortiz. It should be Joshua vs Ortiz and Wilder vs Fury then two winners meet up. Miller should be fighting somebody like Pulev.
          Ortiz already has a fight lined up. Let’s see if aj destroys miller in one round

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            What is Jarrell Miller's biggest payday prior to this?
            bout' $350

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              It is to me i respect your opinion though lol. He should have fought Luis Ortiz. It should be Joshua vs Ortiz and Wilder vs Fury then two winners meet up. Miller should be fighting somebody like Pulev.
              FFS "Ortiz" "Ortiz", that's all we hear from Wilder clowns.

He beat nobody before losing to Wilder and has beaten nobody since. Should have been Whyte, but Whyte has got all delusional thinking he's bigger than he is. Joshua's fault for being too generous to opponents.

Comment

Hearn fleecing dazn

And he probably gets bigger % cut off miller's purse compared to Joshua's so he probably has an interest in miller getting a big purse

Comment

Done people will find fault in anything Joshua does.

It's a big fight. Could even be a decent fight. He's going to the US.

If Fury and Wilder are set on fighting each other, what exactly do you want him to do in his VOLUNTARY defence?

Comment

Working...
                  X