MHM

lets imagine what terms would have been on that contract

"the 50m will be paid in yearly installments of 100k"

"Wilders brother will be the referee"

"His three dads will be ringside judges"

"wilder picks the ringside"

"the fight will be on BT sports in the uk"

"the fight will be in alabama"

"you will stand in the ring for 15 minutes and be tortured by having to listen to wilders entrance music being rapped by "lil holmes" or some other such ****** idiot rapper"
    Now you're killing him. Please, have some mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      Since that Wilder 'offer' he will have earned well over $50m from 2 fights without going to Vegas and getting robbed on a PBC show or paying a Sky Sports contract off.

He made a shrewd move.
      Yep, just like they did Fury dirty on the cards.

Comment

This was prob always the plan and Whyte was a smokescreen.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          MHM

lets imagine what terms would have been on that contract

"the 50m will be paid in yearly installments of 100k"

"Wilders brother will be the referee"

"His three dads will be ringside judges"

"wilder picks the ringside"

"the fight will be on BT sports in the uk"

"the fight will be in alabama"

"you will stand in the ring for 15 minutes and be tortured by having to listen to wilders entrance music being rapped by "lil holmes" or some other such ****** idiot rapper"
          Then will come the US National Anthem, which will be "sung" by some female R&B diva "superstar" you never heard of before.

It will have no discernable tune, and will oscillate wildly and unpredictably between gruff growls that sound like the noises my girfriend makes when she's trying to imitate my voice, and the racket that came out of my late lamented cat when, for some reason that only a cat would understand, he decided to try and hop quickly in and out of my car while I was in the procces of slamming the driver's door, and didn't quite make it.

We'll likely have to put up with that torture before AJ vs Miller, but the fight itself is an intriguing match.

This will be the first time AJ has been with somebody bigger, and probably stronger, than him. And Miller is a pressure fighter who seems to have better stamina than AJ.

Everything depends on how good Miller's chin is. If AJ can't KO him, or hurt him enough to stop him coming forward, he could find himself in trouble late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            You are brainwashed. Numerous people have stated the $50 mil was legit. Including Joshua himself.

But I can't be bothered with you Hearn/Joshua fanboys

Despite all the evidence pointing to Hearn as a liar you'd rather believe everyone else is lying and Eddie is the only one telling the truth.

Delusional
            Another example... you're missing the point.

Saying "the money was real" doesn't mean that there was a contract available. Hearn said numerous times at the time "We're interested, let's have a meeting" I know this because I saw him say it on youtube about 6 times.

Finkel et al said "no meeting, no contract, accept the offer"

Hearn said "I don't know what I'm accepting so I can't reasonably accept"

I hardly think that's unreasonable in a business context... but a lot of Wilder fans prefer their own version of events where Joshua "turned down $50m".

Wilder these days is talking about freezing Joshua out for 2 years. I know you've seen it... isn't this the guy who was so desperate for the fight a few months ago? didn't he literally burst into tears on camera because no-one was fighting him?

But now that Joshua is available and has reached out to him he's gonna freeze Joshua out for 2 years because.. reasons.

Comment

Jesus Christ, that's a lot of money

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                You are brainwashed. Numerous people have stated the $50 mil was legit. Including Joshua himself.

But I can't be bothered with you Hearn/Joshua fanboys

Despite all the evidence pointing to Hearn as a liar you'd rather believe everyone else is lying and Eddie is the only one telling the truth.

Delusional
                Hang on a second there kiddo, I've never ever said that the $50m offer didn't exist. What I have said is that is was completely bogus. Just because I said that you would probably ask if I had that kind of money in my 'play with traffic' offer, you jump on it! LMAO

Oh, and its ok to admit you were wrong about the difference between an offer and a contract

ALL the evidence points to Hearn being a liar does it? Not the mountain of contradicted statements and excuses by Wilder and Finkel, the Non-factual statements by Warren about Fury...

Another short-term memory Wilder fan. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                  Another example... you're missing the point.

Saying "the money was real" doesn't mean that there was a contract available. Hearn said numerous times at the time "We're interested, let's have a meeting" I know this because I saw him say it on youtube about 6 times.

Finkel et al said "no meeting, no contract, accept the offer"

Hearn said "I don't know what I'm accepting so I can't reasonably accept"

I hardly think that's unreasonable in a business context... but a lot of Wilder fans prefer their own version of events where Joshua "turned down $50m".

Wilder these days is talking about freezing Joshua out for 2 years. I know you've seen it... isn't this the guy who was so desperate for the fight a few months ago? didn't he literally burst into tears on camera because no-one was fighting him?

But now that Joshua is available and has reached out to him he's gonna freeze Joshua out for 2 years because.. reasons.
                  As it's been explained numerous times. They never accepted the offer.

1. Accept offer
                  2. Have meeting sort out details
                  3. sign agreement to fight
                  4. fight

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    1. Joshua got offered a blank contract to sign with NO TERMS

2. Ortiz "sent an offer" via social media after knowing Miller and Joshua had come to terms and the fight was ready to be announce

3. Joshua NEVER ducked Fury as Hearn offered Fury a 4 fight deal culminating in an AJ fight and Fury said he wasn't going to be rushed into an AJ fight and needed more time, then fought wilder

4. you are a ****** idiot and you just made the list
                    Nah. He's just bothered that AJ will go to the US under his terms, not Al "the cancer" Haymon's. That's all.

Comment

Its 32 million and he doesn't have try to to buy himself out of his Sky contract to fight on BT (see Warren \ Dibella etc etc interviews).

So worth way more than the 50 million Wilder claimed he had in that literal bag that never turned up.

Remember Briggs believed Finkel when he said 1 million to fight Klitschko but it turned out the terms of the contract (according to Finkel) was 25K after 'deductions' (see the US/NYC court case)

So Finkel paid out 2.5% if Finkell was intending to defraud Joshua to the same degree (Likely give his reluctance to show the contract) the 50 million would be worth 1.25 million

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      So he’ll fight Fat Ass in America for $32M, but not Wilder for a guaranteed $50M.

Comment

Working...
                      X